New AMP in Monmouth County

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Darwin75, Jan 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. t0rch

t0rch

New info on Ocean Spa??

Anyone been to this place lately? I live in this neighborhood and had no idea it even existed! Gotta love it!!
  2. mylaptop

mylaptop

yeah but i saw some cute chicks while i was leaving... young and thin
  3. roverman

roverman

Maybe I'll give this place a try. Today is a good day because of the snow. I have a few friends that are LE and they say most stings are not done in bad weather...
  4. Darwin75

Darwin75

mylaptop:

I read your review a while ago. Very informative, but it didn't sound to me like you enjoyed your experience that much. I prefer young, attractive providers and am willing to invest a little time and money to determine if becoming a "regular" with one will lead to bigger and better things. Personally, I have no interest in fs with an older, mediocre looking woman, even if it happens on the first visit.

Just my 2 cents.
  5. mylaptop

mylaptop

6. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

I'm interested!!

Pass on your good fortune my man. Let's hear what's on your mind.
  7. roverman

roverman

Mylaptop,

I'm new here so I missed your post. What place in Monmouth County did you get FS at that rate???
  8. mylaptop

mylaptop

heres what i dont get... everyone wants to take a gradual slow approach to gain confidence of the girl and by doing so waste lots of money but a while back i posted a review of a place in monmouth county where i got f/s the 1st visit for $.20 and no one seemed interested
  9. Darwin75

Darwin75

BClinton:

Even if it makes me sound like an idiot, I did not say I'd been there before on my first visit. Knew the place was brand new because I drive by all the time and had just noticed it. Plus, they don't advertise, so how many customers could they have? Of course I was asked by both the 'mamasan' and Hanna if I'd been there before so had 2 opportunities to say "yes." Oh well. She recognized me instantly during the second visit and it showed in the massage. Hard to say if by simply saying "yes I've been here before" the first time she would have been so friendly. With business picking up, it's probably a moot point.

Cash4You:

Hanna is the only girl I've laid eyes on. I think gaebril mentioned seeing a new girl.

The spa is on the left side of the strip mall. When you pull into the parking lot, drive behind the building and park in the side lot beside the spa.
  10. Cash4You

Cash4You

I'm thinking of going here at lunch. Was Hannah the only provider? It's kind of out in the open, where is a good place to park?
  11. BClinton

BClinton

12. roverman

roverman

Pete,

FS or BJ is the goal here. I've been hobbying for 7 years now and
    my strategy here in New Jersey (since the great Long Branch
    busts) is to get a few visits in with the same girl to make them
    feel comfortable with me so they know me and know I am not
    LE, offer them a generous tip and then after maybe 4 or 5 visits I
    push for FS or BJ. Now I am not saying this works every single
    time, but for the most part it has/does. As we all know,
    Monmouth County has not been an oasis for FS MPs since about
    1997-98.

When in San Francisco (home of the best AMPs in the US IMHO)
    I state what I want because sex of some sort is expected from
    the first visit...
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2003
  13. petehanse

petehanse

roverman

What do you REALLY want? I am confused. You have to take the initiative. Take out a hat and a C note and tell her you would like a little more intimate relationship. I am sure she will get your drift , and you will be on your way to a more "fulfilling" encounter! Time is of the essence, and there may never be a next time!
  14. roverman

roverman

Went to see Hanna again today at lunchtime. After the attendant led me to my room, she asked if I had been there
    before. I said yes (telling the truth this time) and asked for
    Hanna. She left and not even 1 minute passed before Hanna
    came into the room. She remembered me right away from
    my visit last week.

Pretty much the same service as last time. I did not try to go
    any further as I want to make sure she is getting comfortable with me. I figure I will try this 2 or 3 more times before I ask for
    something more....

Stay tuned....
  15. Darwin75

Darwin75

You've written several great posts about that place. Will have to try it for myself. Thanks for the info.
  16. Darwin75

Darwin75

Tall Swedish blonde girl? No, my friend, I don't remember her because I never partook in the Long Branch scene. Wish I had your memories, though. I'd never walk into another AMP again if I could find a tall Swedish blonde. I moved down here a little while after the LB places were shut down. My memories are in NYC/North Jersey and scattered cities around the U.S.

Sorry I can't help you out.
  17. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

Hey Darwin- You might remember, and I'm hoping you do. Do you remember a girl by the name of Maggie at Elie's? Tall swedish blond girl. Ever find out where she ended up after all the LB places closed down?
  18. roverman

roverman

Gaebril, I disagree about Hanna simply because of my exprerience
    with her... But as always YMMV
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  19. gaebril

gaebril

I went last night and got the revolving girl treatment. The first girl had an appointment with someone and didn't know it so they sent someone else.

The next girl was in training still, and was really only the receptionist person. She wasn't doing a very good job and knew it so she went and got Hanna.

Hanna was attractive, but I can tell you your not likely to get much out of her. She won't let you "roam" very much. This is usually a good sign that your not likely to get much action.

The first girl was ugly by my standards, the receptionist girl was cute enough but talking to her this is her first job in the type of thing and you'd be lucky to get any type of finnish out of her.

I'll stick with the place on 33 past Freehold. Shame, considering its so close.

Also if you think to how brazenly their signs are you can pretty much tell they aren't looking to do extra's. Their to visible to the public to get away with that sort of thing long.
  20. Darwin75

Darwin75

NICE ..........