New City Spas - Rockland

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by shorty, Jan 30, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. thecat

thecat No Alternative

there is a new rmp in new city, checking it out today!
  2. primeidiot

primeidiot

Nirvana

I am sure alot of you have gotten the number to this new RMP. Well its not new. Its Europa. They try to trick us into thinking a new RMP have surfaced in NYACK. If you call, they will give you the same address as Europa.

I guess i am just an IDIOT
  3. zekemowatt

zekemowatt

Rmp

Yeah, went in 3 weeks ago. Nice looking Japanese-looking woman answers the door. She asked for .6 for 60 - I got her down to .4 for 30. Then an unattractive somewhat heavy Asian woman came in for the massage. OK. R&T. Tried to slip my hand under her shirt and she slapped it. She did sit on the table and spend some time upfront. I gave her .3 but will not be going back.
  4. Mug

Mug

If you check the date I joined and the day I asked a "dumb" question in my first post, it's only been 6 months.
  5. primeidiot

primeidiot

A mp in a residential building across from the LE department?
    What else do u expect?

I guess i am just an IDIOT
  6. nytaxman

nytaxman

that was fast
  7. hankscorpio

hankscorpio

Out of business?

Drove by this location today. There's a "For Rent" sign on the door. Any news about what's going on? Was it poor service, or poor servicing of LE?
  8. thecat

thecat No Alternative

new place in new city, saw it in the Jnews sports. will check it out
    next week........
  9. Bigd18

Bigd18

By doing your homework

Always suspicious of someone who has been a member for almost a year and asks a dumb question for his first post.

Shy are we? Hmm, does anyone smell Bacon??
  10. Mug

Mug

where can I get a phone # to this place?
  11. nytaxman

nytaxman

Went to #5 today. Russian one girl. From what I understand girl changes daily. Saw Veronica who only works on Tuesday. She was I would say mid to late 20's with great body. Entrance fee was .6. For totally nude with hand 1.00 with mouth 1.50. Enjoyed the experience. However, was nervous. Right on RT 59. opposite firehouse near police station, etc.
  12. hankscorpio

hankscorpio

Taking one for the team?
  13. nytaxman

nytaxman

what was last digits of br house #5
    called all record with no luck
  14. ampuser

ampuser banned

are we talking about the bad service place where the bath room is all dirty? if that is the place on the second floor- by the train station - house in the corner- asian bad service- it maybe another place.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2005
  15. bbbbbb

bbbbbb

If the number in the BR was correct....

I called the day of my post, the person on the other end told me the number with the 5 and a suite number.....I also felt that this was a mixed use building, thus my reluctance to go in.....If you wanna try, the suite faces the street....
  16. nytaxman

nytaxman

Found the tan house with a number 5. Problem is there is no sign and looks like a regular house where people are living. Are you sure this is a massage place?
  17. hankscorpio

hankscorpio

not under the radar anymore

Jeez, can you keep things a little more quiet? Talk about spilling the beans. I was gonna check this place out in the next coupla days, but now I don't know if I should.
  18. Zoltan

Zoltan

The Bergen County newspaper THE RECORD, also known as THE BERGEN RECORD and/or THE BERGEN EVENING RECORD when it used to come out in the afternoon.
  19. devineboby

devineboby

What is BR??

20. i couldnt find this one