new f-stop girls

Discussion in 'New York' started by tunahead, Jan 29, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

hmmm

I'm thinking that Club F/Stop is on my list of things to do on Friday...as I just might have a free night. This place just sounds too good to be true.
  2. jtslade

jtslade

I have to agree. I went to Infinity a couple of weeks ago with two board brothers. Even though it was Patti's night off, I heard a lot about her. I went back when she was there and saw first hand how hot she is. She was definitely the number one attraction at Infinity that night. If she joins f/stop she will no doubt become an instant favorite.

JTSlade
  3. sept11forever

sept11forever

I have to disagree. I hate fate tits and I think her look and feel great just the way they are!!!

Sept11forever

4. edouble

edouble

i stopped by infinity this evening thursday and got a few dances from her. amazing body. all she need is a small set of implants to enhance her look. nice petite girl, okay im getting to dam excited.
  5. tunahead

tunahead

yes we are.
  6. edouble

edouble

are you reffering to petite lil brazilian patti?
  7. tunahead

tunahead

that phone # might be worth something!!!
  8. CLUB F/STOP

CLUB F/STOP

Nope no Pati yet but... I have her HOME # so very shortly I'll be calling her. On Wednesday I'll be doing more recruiting at club ASSC!
  9. JIMYDR

JIMYDR

Everytime I go I see new faces and girls filling out applications.
  10. tunahead

tunahead

whats the deal with any new girls? f-stop guys has patty gotten back to you. how about any others? would appreciate some feedback. keep up the good work.