new girls at julie's

Discussion in 'New York' started by amaxxx, Jan 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pswope

pswope One out of three

Despite my overabundance of experience,I do not have Brothel radar,but since there is a public school and park that take up the whole south side between 3rd and lex,it just seems implausible.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Yeah, but you're always facing Second Avenue, perhaps it's between Third and Lex.
  3. pswope

pswope One out of three

re 96th and 3rd

There is a constant police presence on that intersection because of the Mosque located on the northeast side. I'm by there all the time and it seems unlikely.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Hey, Julie, you promised........

"As for the cheap houses.... There is one on 104th st. and Lex. There is one on 96th and 3rd ave.... I will find the exact locations and let you know. "
  5. fumpton

fumpton

RE: Free Sessions

Julies, will this be a continuing thing with the PIN # lottery or just for a limited time?
  6. wimpy

wimpy

Amaxxx,

I have not seen Sabrina, but Sierra is good. From PR heavy accent. covered everything but is go as it gets. I think I gave a short review of her a few weeks ago. If you want details e-mail me.
  7. amaxxx

amaxxx

Sabrina/Sierra

Julie - what do you have to say about Sabrina and Sierra. The picture of Sabrina on the site only gives a hint of her looks - although what is shown looks fabulous...How does their service, attitude stack up against the others in your opinion?
  8. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

Lost opportunities and having a girlfriend or wife who is a provider

"Talia had to quit because her husband found out and went crazy on her. He is a very strict husband and he was devistated over this. She came in crying and said she would never work again."

Heck, If I could get my girlfriend to become a provider, She might get better sexually, and I may have to quit the hobby, and she might have stories to tell me and make our sex lives better LOL.

I always thought Talia looked really good. I wanted to have a session with her, but never had the opportunity. I lost out again, as I did with Samantha of Julies.
  9. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: new customers

Honey , I really do not understand what is making them edgy but I am sure we can get you in if we can just verify you . It is a little well allot Hot when it comes to our type of place. We are almost closed down to new comers but we do take them. Call back on Beverlys shift and explain what is going on. I would love to have you.
  10. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Canadian Invasion!!!!

I will try to get back some of our Canadian stars. I guess we have just lost touch. Talia had to quit because her husband found out and went crazy on her. He is a very strict husband and he was devistated over this. She came in crying and said she would never work again. Revecca is my younger cousin and she is a little heavy but is really trying to lose weight and she is great in session and I mean great . She loves to do everything and I mean everything.
  11. Julienyc

Julienyc

Gabrielle says no

I am very sorry about this situation with Gabrielle . I have drilled and drilled it in her head to get more accomadating in the session and she promised she would try to give a good session. I guess I am going to have to take some time with her and do some 2 for 1. She has asked me to help her but I have been very busy with opening the new place on 49th st.
  12. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Re: One more thing

Cheyenne is great and I never worry that she is not going to live up to expectations. As for my cousin Rebecca she is very good in session she does anything to please. She is a bet on the voluptuos side but she is working hard to become a lean mean sex machine.
  13. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: One more thing

Hey Love,

I guess we could establish a link for Utopia only and show more of the girls. This is what I am doing on the members only link. We will pull a pin# every week for a free session. If you click on Zoe she moves and talks. I am not sure why but everyone says the girls look much better in person. I guess I need to take photo classes.
  14. chickd

chickd

I was also at Julies tonight and thought I would see Gabrielle. Her body is quite nice (big boobs, flat stomach,
    nice tight rear). But when I was told by her no DFK and no BBBJ, I got Bev to send in Elanya instead. Bev
    apologized profusely. Maybe it's a YMMV thing, but I don't think so.......
  15. dog13

dog13

domino

everybody who frequents julie's knows about domino. well tonite, i was finally lucky enough to get a session with her. she blew me away, pretty unbelievable. i've never had a session quite like the one that i just had with domino. she is p.s.e. nuff said. by the way, i also saw chelsea and gabrielle there. they are both extremely foxy, their pictures on the site can't convey the foxiness that both have. i'll be back for a session with either of them soon. my opinion is, julie's runs the best house in nyc.
  16. BigBucksNYC

BigBucksNYC

Julie's NEW Members only area

Julie,

I am really amazed- it looks like you are updating your page almost every day now!

I was surprised to see that you just added a member's only area to it. I was hoping that maybe you could post or e-mail to some of us on her at Utopiaguide.com the password so that we may see what lies behind the magical door ;)

Hopefully it will contain pictures of visiting girls as well as more pics and reviews of the girls who are currently there. That would really be amazing!

But I also hope that it isn't a pay site (although I don't think you'd do that) and I hope that the password isn't too hard to get because I am really curious!
  17. SS

SS

Question for Julie

Hi Julie, it's been a long time. The last time I saw you, you joined me in a double session. While your blonde lady friend was sitting on my face, you started to give me a great bbbj. After a few minutes you said, let me see what he (me) looks like. Then you sat on top of me and enjoyed what I was doing to you.

I certainly hope that when i return, you will once again pop in and join in the fun???

I saw Savannah and Nicole (from Canada) several times. BTW, will Nicole visit again from Canada ???
    Thnaks, SuperSniffer (SS)
  18. wimpy

wimpy

Julie,

I am so glad I told you about this board. (Yes I am patting myself on the back). You have made it interesting with your incite to your ladies. Now, I wish you guys would give some reviews. I think Julie as well as the ladies would like that. I have spoken to many, and they believe as long as the reviews are tasteful you have nothing to fear.

PS Julie, thanks for checking this out!!!
  19. amaxxx

amaxxx

i stand corrected

OK, OK, so I was wrong - Julie's reviews/comments on her own staff are indeed very frank, informative, and seem to be quite impartial. My apologies for doubting are submitted and my thanks to Julie are extended.
  20. twice

twice

new customers

Hi Julie;

I've called your place on two occasions, trying to make an appiontment. I am a new customer and i've heard nothing but good thing about you and your girls. Each time, the phone lady acted a little edgy and told me she couldn't help me and hung up. I called from home and work numbers, I know the security problems, but got nowhere. I am registered at Nicole Rio and Sterling and other independents. On other boards, I have heard of similar stories. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just stop. Thanks.