New Girls No Young No Pay 917-369-0989

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Helpinghand, Jan 17, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gold69

gold69

In what town
  2. Evretou

Evretou

Check it out and let us all know
  3. S85E60

S85E60

I went here earlier this year when they were at the red roof and Americana. A couple times was always decent.

There used to be a young girl in 20s with big tits double D that was a good fuck.

She still there ?
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  4. Evretou

Evretou

I hear you bro. this is why I made my way to an AMP 2 times in a row and had and obsolutely gorgeous experience albeit a bit more expensive and I don't even remember the names of the providers, but who cares. I got I what I paid for. And I will repeat, I'm tabling this spot for now.
  5. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Glad to see I'm not the only one who had a less than good encounter with this one.

Called on Friday and opted for the half for 120. Told handler I'd be there in 20min she says ok. Get there, call and she says hold on girl not ready. I had to wait almost 10min which is annoying especially since I was on a rather tight timetable. Get to the room and the girl was not as cute (or young) as I had hoped, but not repulsive either. She spoke decent English. The experience was kinda crappy; felt super rushed and she was generally lazy. She had me lay down she started a very crappy CBJ, like was only taking the head in her mouth. Did that for maybe 1-2min then goes "fuck me". At this point I can tell this is going to be a typical Asian rush job. So we do mish, standing mish, and then im like "fuck this, why am I doing all the work?" Have her do CG and she does this for MAYBE 2min and then wants to finish me off with a HJ. I bust a rather unenthusiastic nut, clean up, and make my exit. All in all was only in there for 20min from time I stepped into room till I left the room; kinda annoyed me.

This experience reminded me why I have only gone to AMPs for the past year and a half. But I was getting bored of my go to FS AMP so I figured I'd give this a shot; should've went to the AMP; at least the girl there knows how to give a decent BJ.
    sculptor69 and Evretou like this.
  6. Evretou

Evretou

So here's the review goes...there will be quite a few TFWs, so be warned y'all:)
    Called mama, asked for a new girl, told her I was on the 4th last time, she said she had a new girl on the second, set up a time. Went in, got some coffee in the lobby and into a room. Smelled good, the girl was really nice dressed, pretty face, but when she undressed the impression was somewhat worse. No offense to the girl, but that's just the nature of things. She's probably in her low 30's. Greeted, hugs and kisses. Handed her a coffee, she drank. Tried to relax her. She answered in some good English at first but then i realized she didn't speak English at all, so app translator stepped in, which was fun - always like this part. Asked where she was from - she answered China, Hong Kong. I repeated - same answer. WTF (number 1). I was like - these are two different, are you from mainland or HK - same answer. Ok, whatever. i got undressed, she got undressed. Very pretty face, to my liking, full B cups, but saggy skin on the belly. Nice figure overall, I'd say 6.5 out of 10. Hair and face were really nice, especially hair, dark black to shoulders, light makeup on the face, and she smelled good so no complaints there. Tried to break ice and engage her into conversation, but that was a no go, only via translator and she was very determined to business, no BS. At first I said HH but then I said hour and told her via translator that I will add to roses..she smiled but didn't get. Had to repeat it several times, until she understood and called mama and got okay. I started off with DATY, although she wanted to get straight to business. Her pussy was bushy (to my liking) but not too wet after all. She did moan a bit, but not much. Again, is this me? Other girls I met there really liked it. I'm confused now. (WTF number 2). Played with her pussy and surrounding for about 5 minutes and realized she wasn't getting into it. Tried kissing her, she would let me kiss on the lips, no tongue. At some point she said - too much kisses - WTF (number 3). So, I asked her via translator to spin a little, show me her butt, spread her legs, put up her pussy etc...she did, but very unenthusiastic. Petted her a bit and laid down on the bed. Standard CBG, very mediocre. Tried to help her do it deeper, started gaggling and said "too big" no. I'm no big whatsoever WTF (number 4). Didn't serve my balls at all although I hinted. Anyway, after poor cbs (oh yeah, asked her via translator to do bbbj - she literally freaked out and said a definitive NO). I'm ready and am inviting her to do CG. She instead says "fuck me, fuck me". WTF (number 5). Lazy...so after a while I did have her on top, that was a lame CG, very poor and after like 5 minutes I realized that I had to take the helm. So I flipped her on her back in mish and drilled her for 10-15 minutes until I blew in the bag. I didn't even flipped her around into doggy or any other position, which I would normally do. She cleaned herself first, then me. I did notice a trash can in the bathroom crammed with paper towels pieces wrapped around of what seems to be condoms. I guess there's been quite a few guests here before me.

Overall, a not so good experience. Should have opted for the 4th floor instead. The girl is very cute, but experience is far below. Let me know if this is me or this girl is really not so good, honestly. Didn't notice any skin imperfections, so her appearance was okay. Am I getting old and loosing it?

I will go to AMP tonight, want to make sure I'm not loosing it.

Best and be safe.
  7. Evretou

Evretou

not recommended. Will post a review a little later, but just wanted to warn our band of mongers. But then again, to each his own.
  8. Evretou

Evretou

I'll go check her out.
  9. Evretou

Evretou

and the number is? Or is it the number that mama-san calls you back from? I wonder if they have a new provider now, last time I was there the girl (yes, from Taiwan so may be the same) was still there. But who knows, could be a new one. My date didn't speak English at all.
  10. massagenoob

massagenoob

Very odd... opened the condom wrapper with a paper towel or the condom itself? I've never heard of that before.
  11. StereoHead

StereoHead

No need, called a different number, was asked to come by.

Late 30ish? Nice B/C cups, natural. Nips get hard if you play with them. Actual decent massage. She responds well, English okay. Taiwan girl. Don't ask if she's Chinese! (Cultural thing). Opened the condom with a paper towel, for some reason. Good CBJ, she put in ice cold water in her mouth so that was fun, but had to spit it out for more. Good Asian Style Cowgirl, doggy, mish. Got her to loosen up and really let me have fun with her, her body really responded well. All in all, good time.
  12. elee02

elee02

the better looking asian that was in the 4th floor room is leaving tonight to go back home until after the lunar new year
    they have the taller, darker, but lower quality skin girl on the 2nd floor this week.
  13. StereoHead

StereoHead

Diddlee. Called, set up appointment for 20 minutes after call. Got OK to head down. Get there, Girl not available. Checked out. "Emergency". Take that for what you will.
  14. elee02

elee02

slickrick please post numbers if you find anyone else in at the RR. I've tried a few off BP when this agency had a provider that wasn't to my liking but none of them were at RR. Some were just on the other side of the mall but still more of a hassle.

that might be the only good thing about dumpier places like farmingdale, you know there's more than one option available at all times. They might all be fugly but at least you get more chances.
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Do, or do not, there is no try.
    Tonto25 likes this.
  16. Evretou

Evretou

you may try, I went there one more time and there was that same younger and better looking asian. She's a good option for half hour. The only backdrop is that she doesn't speak English at all. Had to use translator app a few time, which was quite funny. Other than that, she's a good personality, smiley and knows how to please a man.
  17. slickrick

slickrick

I have a feeling RR Inn may have alot more girls. I may look for a non asian hook up there
  18. Evretou

Evretou

they have a new provider there, so yes, a bit younger. Paid a visit the other day. She was good, 3o mins, didn't clock the time. Can't say that her tits were saggy, good looking b-b+ to me, The only thing that bothered me there was the neighboring suit. Imagine, I'm banging this girl and then I hear exciting screams of kids behind the wall! The bed set up is somewhat uneasy for me, squeaking and the noise when you're at full throttle, if you know what I mean, so I opted out to a stand-against the wall type of thing. The new girl is nice for half hour though, totally to my liking. Little English, no conversation, so that's a strike for me.
  19. elee02

elee02

slick rick - if you repeat and like to have her do some work, that's the milf that will ride the shit out of you if you sit up with you back to the headboard.
    She'll grab behind your neck with her hands for some leverage and really go at it, and she's got some stamina too.
    This number is the same host/manager/callcenter for farmingdale , so you can just save it and never have to call those weird area code numbers 571 691 etc..

woodbury phone person is a bitch and they've had some fugly providers recently. have had to walk out many times recently.

commack has caught my eye as well. they're close enough to the hauppauge location if timing doesn't work out. and there's always costco if I just need to spend that money in my pocket for meat
    slickrick likes this.
  20. Rider

Rider

Nice review.