New Girls

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by candie, Feb 7, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. pswope

pswope One out of three

I know a few ladies,who in the past dabbled on the periphery of commercial sex. Some of them have recently been rifted by their sugar daddy lites(the most benign form of commercial sex,when manged properly) and they now seek another aspect of commercial sex where they can get the most $ for the least action. Some find dancing to meet that,others rub and tug venues.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Agreed............. but what I also think you'll see is dancers who are used to making $600 a nite, not getting that anymore, and "doing what it takes" to still make the $600.
  3. Danielle

Danielle

The economy does stink. I´m not a provider, I´m a dancer, and I have noticed a huge rise in the number of girls trying to get jobs at strip clubs. (to my great dismay of course) I don´t know if it´s the same in the world of prostitution, but it seems logical that my industry would be feeling the effects of employee overcrowding first. Only because a woman who just got laid off from her 9-5 is not automatically going to think, ¨hmmm, I´m going to start having sex for money.¨ It´s a little more believable that she´d start dancing first. In my opinion at least.
  4. Kimba

Kimba

Legs

true-but so did Juliet Prowse,Ann Margret and Rita Moreno in her day-and all three could out dance Shirley

-But I love how Natalie sang(if that was really her) that song
  5. spotny

spotny Anyone find my flashlight?

it doesn't seem that hard to me...

just look at the marieanne miller thread. place an ad, use a real (and sexy) picture, give honest and good service. she would have made $45,000 in a month or so just through savvy marketing if she were actually a provider and not a grad student wanking our chains.
  6. candie

candie

mercy, that one is great too!
  7. jack sprat

jack sprat

when the economy stinks as it now does, there should be an influx of new women into this business. is that happening? if not, why not?

there seem to be a few new ladies around, but no more than at any point in the last five or so years.
  8. mercydancer

mercydancer

Re: Irma LaDouche

but you ahve to admit,the woman has one of the most amazing pair of legs.
  9. mercydancer

mercydancer

Mine would probably be
    "Let me......entertain you..." by Natalie Wood
    or maybe even
    "I Ain't gonnna give it away" by a tranny called Pussy Latoure
  10. tooma

tooma

I don't feel a provider posting a review someone wrote about her is shilling. I think most guys are able to pick out a fictious review and recognize true shilling.
  11. candie

candie

If I were to have music on any of my websites it would be "hey big spender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exactly the way shirley sang it.
  12. Kimba

Kimba

Irma LaDouche

Mercy-you lady of culture you-I wonder how many know of whom you speak-and I hated the movie-and never thought Shirley Mclaine should have done the part
  13. candie

candie

oh mercy, when you mention cock something inside me quivvers... I am trying to cook and enjoy staying home on a day like this but when you mention that word... I weaken...
  14. candie

candie

ahhh, yeah I know what you mean fishy as I delt with that as well but lets not forget how jealous johns become over what other johns get to do too.
  15. jack sprat

jack sprat

any and all new businesses are tough to launch.......particularly any form of personal services. how do you reach potential customers; they don't know you; they don't trust you; the competition doesn't want to see you succeed.

a bit of mentoring from experienced people in that business, both customers and competitors, really helps.

maybe we ought to form ug consultants, a team of johns and providers, to provide such advice to newbies. does that count as pandering?
  16. mercydancer

mercydancer

thre's enough cock and cash to go around,ladies.
    I do feel bad for the younger girls that have no idea of what they are really getting into and feel they have to have some one to protect or help them.

Ladies, you don't!
    It's your body, you're doing all the work and taking all the risks.
    this is not a social club and you willl find that no one really cares about your safety, or health until it threatens their pocket. Or their safety and health.

Take time to learn things, like table manners, how to dress according to where you are visiting,(you don't show up at a clients office looking like Irma Ladouche) read a little.
    Most guys just want the wang bang thank you ma'm but the ones that want company along with the goodies, dont' want to be embarrased by their companion.
    The worst thing any new girl or old one can do is not be discreet.
    I wish we as providers would watch each others' backs instead of stabbing it but, the petty jealousies get in the way too often.
    That's why PONY never got off the floor here in the area.
    ok, time to get off the soap box.lol
  17. salomon

salomon

A new girl can face harsh treatment not only from suspicious or opportunistic johns, but also from her fellow providers. I especially feel sorry for a girl when a jealous or threatened competitor starts insinuating negative things about her.
  18. candie

candie

I feel sorry in a way for any new girl trying to get started in this business. Its just not easy. If a girl tries to get her name out there, finally gets a review and posts it why is it she gets looked down upon?

In the past I have seen so many get started with lots of shillers to help them <usually for a price as we all know which isnt money>.

I know a girl is not gonna be Everyones cup of tea as thats just the way it goes but how does one get started and avoid these problems along her road to making a nice business for herself?

Most of you know with whom I am talking about but during a few pillow talks in my bookings that name came up and it was not coming up in any negitive way. If you dont know who I mean please dont ask cause I would like to get some feedback in general as I remember when I had my first review. Mine caused quite a problem for me and I was devastated! Some guy had put up a review to help me cause he liked me and I had never even booked with him as he lived in Tenn.