new incall

Discussion in 'New York' started by godfather2b, Jul 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Odd

Interestingly enough, the past couple of days that I've been searching around the Eros NY site, I had noticed that a number of the girls had a "we'll entertain you in the Hamptons" line in their description.

Speaking of searching on Eros....I don't care how old people might think she is, I saw Barbie of NYDolls again today...she nearly tore me apart. Jiminy. :D

Exxxxccelllent.
  2. godfather2b

godfather2b

I heard it through the grape vine!

It came up during a discussion at a local shop in the Hamptons. Source to remain anonymous!
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Look what you did MJC!

Thats a Rookie mistake- don't do it again- LOL!
    G2B- where did you hear about the Hamptons incall- this is highly unlikely especially for this area- LE operates without impunity!
  4. MJC185

MJC185

I don't know what the hell...

JE-SUS CHRIST. I know I can get my head pretty far up my ass, but this one takes the cake. There is no LI board. Somehow my 69 IQ intellect associated the new NJ board with Long Island. Maybe that's because both spots that sit to my east and west are equally shitty? lol

Sorry for the teaser everyone!

MJC aka RainBoy
  5. HH

HH

Please let me know where I can find the LI board.

Thanks HH
  6. proposer

proposer

LI Board

Where can I find the LI Board?
  7. godfather2b

godfather2b

Thanks MJC

Thanks for the welcome. Will be posting more as time goes by. Hope to see you all face to face one day soon.
  8. jras

jras

LI board?

MJC,

what LI board??

jras
  9. MJC185

MJC185

Interesting

That article is more than enough to make me NOT visit the new place, no matter who is there or what their prices.

G2b, damn glad to see you posting on UG. Keep in mind there's a Long Island board as well and you can post/find a lot of info about the cursed island there. :)

MJC
  10. turboman2002

turboman2002

11. godfather2b

godfather2b

Heard that a new incall is operating in Southampton....
    Anyone hear anything about it??