1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

New K-Amp in Little Neck.

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Scott68, Apr 11, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jd20

jd20

hey all, just wondering if anyone has been here recently? this turns out to be really close to where i work, just sort of getting interested in this type of activity but no recent reviews makes me skeptical.
  2. dude1238

dude1238

I just got a HE not sure abt extras. Tried to Titty f her but she was asking for an extra hundo. for those prices u can get fs.
  3. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

did you get just a hj or more?
  4. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

If this was facebook, I'd "like" dude's post! Great AMP and you get a lot of bang for your buck here.
  5. dude1238

dude1238

Stopped in this place earlier today. Saw Lisa...WOW definitely the nicest set of C's i have seen since i began in the AMP game.

Opted for the 30 min and couldn't even bring myself to lay face down on the table. Got her top off and had her go to work from the beg. Took care of the biz first and massaged after. Total Damage was 50+30.

The only downside to this place is that u walk right out onto northern blvd but otherwise Lisa is something to see if your into a nice rack.
  6. b1gk1d

b1gk1d

:)

Damn dude I would divorce that women right away! LOL You are paying lot more for your WIFE then anybody else in the world! (Cost of having a wife)
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  7. cheez

cheez

Screw it I am going to do it! I will call to make sure I get the same girl from last time for a full hour. Once I am fully undressed and sitting on the table as she walks in, I will tell her that I really like her, want to see her often, and that I want the whole massage to be just the front, THE WHOLE HR! I'll tell her I like it sexy, nice and slow. Let's she how she is going to kill a whole hour! That should be very interesting....
  8. melikumasian

melikumasian

two approaches to this

1. be sitting naked on the table when she comes in; tell her "Come here" friendly tone with your arms out if she asks you "face down please"

2. be sitting naked on the table and tell her "today front first please"
  9. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

cheez..you can ask for a soft massage which is very sensual..the hands move sensually around your back to the tush within the ass crack and plays with the balls..then on the flip you'll be ready for her to play with your cheez doodle

fu2
  10. cheez

cheez

melikumasian, that makes perfect sense. To that point, in this place I did see Yoko, I liked her, but her massage was "so..so.." to "really bad", but after the flip she was just great. I am sure this is just a stupid newbie question...but after the second or third trip to the same place, has anybody here tried the brilliant move to ask the girl to skip the back massage and just spend the whole session doing the front? I was toying with the idea of going back and tell Yoko "Today 1hr front only!" and see what happens.
  11. melikumasian

melikumasian

i think best is to establish a good relationship with your local chinese amp, but for more direct routes try 66 allen in farmingdale , with helen, not with the younger ones
  12. pudgy.in.the.middle

pudgy.in.the.middle banned

Arrests are the meal tickets of PDs. Convictions are the DA's office. The DA's office is responsible for screening out collars made by the arresting officer. As long as the AO follows procedure and we all know how easy it is to manipulate it especially for public nuisance crimes, there is no way it can get back to them.
  13. genius

genius

Just a wild guess on my part - but I would think that a number of arrests made by a particular LE w/o convictions would not look favorably on that LE's record - not a good way to work one's way up the promotion ladder.
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  14. farleynorton

farleynorton

The charge can be anything a cop in a bad mood wants it to be... something as simple as SUSPICION of............ whatever he picks. obstucting an investigation, suspicion of criminal nuisance , loitering for the purpose of engaging in prostitution, (if the cops are there with a warrant based on a previous visit), patronizing a prostitute in the third degree (if they are arresting a prostitute, or whatever the cops want. Even if they don't arrest you, they can take you in for questioning. Even if they arrest you it probably wouldn't get to court or even a conviction.
  15. farleynorton

farleynorton

Its a Joke
  16. Cheezewhiz

Cheezewhiz

Ive been waiting for that
  17. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

how would you know this will happen? Crystal ball? :)
  18. genius

genius

On what charge and based on what evidence may I ask?
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2010
  19. farleynorton

farleynorton

You CAN get arrested, but usually doesn't happen. You can certainly be hassled...check ID, ask questions, pressured to tell the truth about the girls (thereby admitting to illegal activities), run for warrants (even an outstanding traffic fine you forgot to pay etc can get you arrested ). If you have any drugs or paraphanelia, that may sink you too. Not sure about how they can impound your car, but if you are worried, park a couple blocks away and walk over. Or park at the nearest train/bus station and take a cab. My advice is to not go to the MP on the night they are going to get raided.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  20. farleynorton

farleynorton

Wow...Cheez and Cheezwhiz all in one thread!... now where's the Ritz Crackers?
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010