New Life Spa (Sayreville) Busted...

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by DaiDaiLun, May 18, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kingkong888

kingkong888

Me too.
  2. milkman

milkman

does anyone else see this danasoft sign or is it just me.
  3. ecpaul

ecpaul

OMFG that was funny..rofl. I just picture dai dai rolling by in shades and a suit james bond style.
  4. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

I was in a AMP awhile ago in Linden,N.J. when the LE came in for a bust.Iwas detained for two hours,they checked my ID and than let me go. One of my friends was in a place three months when they got hit by LE. He got arrested and had no open warrants.
  5. rob load

rob load

Typically, LE will let you go after a brief questioning session.Run your name for warrants, etc.. BUT depending on what town your in they may arrest you for loitering in a house of prostitution even if you weren't "In the act" .Happened in Manville a year or so ago........
  6. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

I guess either way, I would stay away from this place for awhile. I would probably stay clear from the joint down the road as well.
  7. hankwan2

hankwan2

Maybe they were the victims. Robbery?? A buddy of mine was about to go into easton therapy a few years ago and cops questioned him because ET was just robbed.
    Last edited: May 18, 2006
  8. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

very interesting...i drove by there after work and everything seems to be normal. "Open" sign is on and looks like there customers parked in the back. hmmm. Maybe they got off with a warning??
  9. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

he leads a life of danger.. secret amp guy.. secret amp guy.. he reads the app.. and finds the best table showers in monmouth and ocean couty.. dadadum.. secret amp guy.. they have taken away his name and have given him #.. secret amp guy.. be safe
    Last edited: May 18, 2006
  10. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

New Life Spa is being raided as we speak. Drove by there 15 minutes ago, place was surrouned by Cop cars. I guess they didn't learn their lesson the first time.