New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by moodswingingman, Mar 6, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. beerbelly

beerbelly

I agree but cg and rcg are probably out, doggie might be a trick too. I wonder if she has any feeling below the waist?
  2. vad1

vad1

3. Banacek

Banacek Retired

I wonder if the wheelchair girls are for real or if they are like those guys in NYC who beg for money in a wheelchair and then after their "shift" is over, you see them fold up the chair and walk away.
    nyc_sw_monger and MayorSimpleton like this.
  4. beerbelly

beerbelly

5. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

6. TheRicker

TheRicker

7. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Wert der furq?! http://manhattan.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/my-last-week-gentlemans-photo-garantie/94189298

27years old hungaryan beauty!
    Warm huge, perfect gfe!
    Always in luxory places just
    Call or text me❤

5168069275 I wait u everyday Maya bombshell
    Poster's age: 27

• Post ID: 94189298 manhattan

• Other ads by this user:
    Angelina LoveEurope - 24 (Midtown West) dating: women seeking men
    email to friend
  8. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Fart fetish - m4w (NJ/NYC) https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cas/6015283017.html

Hello I'm a regular guy, but I have a girl fart fetish, would like to find a girl who is willing to fart around me, and wouldn't mind letting me sniff it. Can be any race, bbw and mature woman are welcome. If you're lactose intolerant, it's a bonus.
  9. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

vad1 likes this.
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

11. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Oy vey.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...itution-team-arrested-sting-article-1.2973332

New Jersey mother-daughter prostitution team arrested in police sting

Mother doesn’t always know best.

A mother-daughter prostitution team from New Jersey was arrested following an undercover sting by police in Florida.

Tanja and Darcel Gammon were busted after police found an ad for their services on backpage.com. According to The Smoking Gun, the ad was placed by a “seXy MILF” with an “Awesome attitude and personality” who enjoyed unprotected oral sex because she hated “the taste of Latex.”

After seeing the ad, the cop arranged for a $100, 30-minute meet up in a Motel 6 in Kissimmee.

[​IMG]
  12. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

So you can come here illegally without a nation wide sweep to find law breakers. Just don't pay for sex or the National John's Suppression Unit will get you.
    slvreagle2002 likes this.
  13. Banacek

Banacek Retired

So, would paying for a "half and half" be a felony?
  14. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Not a ridiculous ad, per se', just a head-up from your Friendly Neighborhood Moody.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...arrested-prostitution-sting-article-1.2968709

Randy Hendricks, longtime agent for Roger Clemens, arrested in prostitution sting

[​IMG]
    Randy Hendricks with client Roger Clemens.
    CHRISTIAN RED
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Thursday, February 9, 2017, 4:27 PM
    The longtime sports agent for ex-Yankees pitcher Roger Clemens was busted in Houston Jan. 10 for allegedly soliciting prostitution, part of a broad, weeks-long sting operation carried out by Houston-area authorities and which concluded Super Bowl weekend.

Randy Hendricks – who along with his brother Alan formed the powerful Hendricks Sports Management agency in 1970 – was one of 178 people arrested in a country-wide law enforcement effort called the National Johns Suppression Initiative, according to a USA Today report. The report said Hendricks, 71, had responded to an online Craigslist ad, but when he arrived at a hotel last month, a Harris County (Tex.) Sheriff’s Office deputy was posing as a prostitute.

Hendricks was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor of paying a fee to engage in “sexual intercourse by straight sex,” according to a charging document obtained by USA Today. The report said Hendricks was released after posting $500 bail.

“We’ve been a key member of it, and very proud to, once again, have led the effort in terms of the number of arrests,” said Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez in an interview with Houston's Fox 26 News, referring to the initiative aimed at curtailing sex trafficking crimes.

In addition to Clemens, the Hendricks brothers have represented numerous big name athletes since founding their agency, including former Yankees Andy Pettitte and Chuck Knoblauch, as well as Cuban lefty Aroldis Chapman, when he signed with his first club, the Reds.

USA Today reported that Houston attorney Rusty Hardin is representing Hendricks. Hardin was also Clemens’ lawyer during the Rocket’s 2008 appearance before a congressional committee, and later during the seven-time Cy Young award winner’s federal perjury and obstruction of Congress trial. Clemens was acquitted of all charges in 2012.

The Major League Baseball Players Association, which certifies agents, declined comment.
  15. vad1

vad1

Yes sir, Mr. B.

Your memory does not fail you.

You did post Leah's pics, her BMI has moved north since.

And you did post LOTS of pics, even started threads with pics: twofer Tuesdays, etc.

Miss your pic posting skills. Miss your YouTube linking skills. Miss the banter.

'Nuff already!!!

(Please make a) COME BACK!!!!!

V
    imameathead and MayorSimpleton like this.
  16. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

17. slow and easy

slow and easy

One just has to love lurkers.
  18. chezo

chezo

I believe her partners name is Minnie. Since the shutdown they've been advertising separately, and ads are more massage focused.
  19. Banacek

Banacek Retired

FYI: Leah has a thread elsewhere on UG which is combined with another provider, whose name escapes me at the moment. But Leah looks a bit bigger in these pics than the ones I remember in that thread. And I posted several of the pics in there.
    vad1 likes this.
  20. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Playyy Time! ;) - w4m (Paramus) hide this posting
    [​IMG]

Big tits and a big personality. Come see what all the hype is about. I am all alone and want to see you!
    :) Contact me asap!