New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by moodswingingman, Mar 6, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

2. puffin

puffin

3. Banacek

Banacek

Years ago when I was in the financial services sector, well before the advent of the internet, I was told that the IRS used to employ little old ladies to scour newspapers looking for stories that might lead to possible tax cheats. The concept was similar to the way that clipping bureaus had people pouring over newspapers and magazines for stories about their celebrity clients. So, the idea seemed plausible to me. Nowadays, with print coverage diminishing and the IRS budget shrinking, I would imagine that they no longer use this tactic. But they still do award whistleblowers a percentage of the funds they recover from tax cheats, so your point is certainly still valid.

P.S. The placement of those bottom hundreds in the photo should serve as a good reason for anyone never to put paper money in their mouth (or nose).
  4. genius

genius

However, I am willing to bet that it gives a boner to agents of the IRS.
  5. Banacek

Banacek

[​IMG]

'Cause nothin' gives us a boner like seeing all the money that guys are spending on you.
    What makes providers think that making it rain on themselves is appealing to us?
  6. vad1

vad1

Banacek,

One could also go the way of our resident genius!

V
  7. genius

genius

One doesn't - what one does do to make it look as it does is use photoshop.
  8. vad1

vad1

Banacek,

Step 1. Wear a bra that's low enough
    2. Wear shorts and pull it up high enough
    3. Grab a roll of belly fat and push it under bra.
    4. Grab a roll of hip fat and push it into trunk.
    5. Make sure that there is not too much skin showing between bottom of bra and top of shorts.

How's that for a theory?

V
  9. Banacek

Banacek

I'm not saying that this is a nasty looking pic,
    [​IMG]
    but I didn't know where else to post it for this question:
    How does one manage to pack on those pounds only to have them fall in just the right places with no belly and little back fat?
  10. Li631

Li631

11. Banacek

Banacek

I was actually thinking sumo wrestling, but I can see football, too. But not as a linebacker. More likely a guard or tackle.
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

About a decade ago someone here wrote a review of a woman in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. Someone wrote a reply that they thought she was a transexual. The original poster replied that he didn't think so and I wrote a comment something like "Are you kidding me? She's built like a middle linebacker."

A few years later I met her at a bar and I knew who she was. After a bit she asked my name and I told her "Slinky." She responded "YOU MEAN SLINKY FROM UTOPIAGUIDE?" and I thought she was going to beat the shit out of me. But she actually had a very good sense of humor about the whole thing.
  13. Banacek

Banacek

14. vad1

vad1

Let's allow that the pic maybe old.

If memory serves me right, her weight is mostly boobs and butt. Not speaking mathematically of course. But if boobs and butt are big, the overall impression can lead to guesstimates on the heavier side of the truth. At least, that's my theory, lol. Hence my post somewhere about BMIs in reviews.

Note that since boobs and butt are not visible in this pic, she appears slimmer (even if the pic is old). No, she is not skinny, but I don't think she qualifies for the BBW title.

V
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  15. Banacek

Banacek

Well then she's slimmer from that angle than I've been led to believe from the comments in reviews. I pictured her as being more zoftig.
  16. vad1

vad1

That's Deanna, Banacek.
  17. Banacek

Banacek

Oh, I didn't realize that but do now in looking it over again 'cause I recall seeing all the boob shots. (Guess they consider that their best physical asset, although all of you guys say it's her mouth.)
    Does either sister actually look like this from the rear?
    [​IMG]
  18. vad1

vad1

That's from Deanna's ad!

Interesting. If the headless waiter could speak ... (fill in the blanks!)

V
  19. Banacek

Banacek

20. Banacek

Banacek

Seeing as she's asking us to look down on her
    [​IMG]
    I thought the pic was appropriate for this thread.