New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by moodswingingman, Mar 6, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Is she 28....or 40? or is this a math problem == 68

Kimberly 5ft 5 130lbs. 34C Italian/Irish 40 years old.
    Fetish/Party friendly
    Outcall only

Poster's age: 28

Kimberly 40 years old Spanish/Black 145lbs 36C 5ft9 here to fulfill your wildest dreams.
    Party/Fetish friendly
    Call 2018002186
  2. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

❤❤ ❤❤

http://bbwstarr.moonfruit.com/
    1OO/45 or 16O/75 mins Unrushed and full of sweet smiles

All-American Sweet Southern White BBW STARR who is cuddly soft, sweet, and "oh ever so naughty" ~ 1OOO% independent Pictures 1OOO% ME VERY clean, disease, and drug free.

I host in a clean private area without any worries of drama. Offers more than the rest. I do not rush!!! Let's have some fun and you will see why my smile says it all.

Starr 718 593 9739
    Poster's age: 38

• Location: North Jersey, Route 1/9 15 mins from newark, linden

• Post ID: 19141429 northjersey

email to friend
  3. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Let's Marvin Gaye and Get It On ** - w4m
    [​IMG]

I'm in my early 50's and looking for a hot guy around the SAME AGE who loves work shipping a bigger woman in every way imaginable.
  4. Banacek

Banacek

This is Summer. Looking quite nasty here.
    [​IMG]
    Wanted to cross-reference her, because she has a new third phone number - 631-416-8691 - different from the two that were listed in either of her closed threads:
    631-636-1424 from closed thread - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/631-636-1424-summer.51082/#post-1086254
    631- 299-1784 from closed thead - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/summer-631-299-1784.50879/

So, now if someone sees her BP ad and is curious enough to search on the number in that ad, hopefully it will lead them to here, where they can see her review as it was intended.

5. lovelight

lovelight

6. puffin

puffin

She's a cute squaw!
  7. Banacek

Banacek

{((CLiCk HERE)) ♥ o° ebony OPEN-M!NDED ✰ fetish & domination in &out calls!!! - 23
    [​IMG]

Isn't this carrying fetish & domination a bit too far? Just where does she intend to put that ax? Ouch!
    May be of interest to Atlanta Braves fans, since they don't have much else to root for.
  8. Banacek

Banacek

Do I dare ask where the gas mask hose is connected?
    Are those nipple clamps or some crude form of jump start torture?
  9. puffin

puffin

10. Banacek

Banacek

I call that "truth in advertising." As for self-esteem issues, that probably runs neck-and-neck with daddy issues for the reason why girls get in the business. Other than those in it for drug money, of course.
  11. Banacek

Banacek

I guess that last one is truly "420 friendly." Nice photo for the next UG t-shirt.
  12. puffin

puffin

13. puffin

puffin

Her ad:

http://manhattan.backpage.com/Femal...re-guysno-dramano-gamesonly-pleasure/59487013

I'm Jeze ,Sexy petite athletic, heavily tattooed natural red head. Certified masseuse and professional hottie.Sensual smart, easy going and I love to party... down to earth and fetish friendly.No drama , 100% real Outcalls only usually discretion utmost. Call or text ASAP 347-634-9573 SPECIAL TONIGHT!!! Quick stay rates available for erotic massage as well as discounts for locals or clients willing to provide transportation.
  14. puffin

puffin

No problem with tats, but the word SLEAZE across her chest screams self esteem issues.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Hey V where have you been hiding?
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Your pussy is HUGE! Your pussy is HUGE!

You didn't have to say it twice.

I didn't.
    nytony88 likes this.
  17. vad1

vad1

Lol Steve!

Yea, that's one humongous vagina!

V
  18. LISteve

LISteve

This is tough to top. In more ways than one!
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Saw this at work today. Just made it to bathroom to puke. I saw 4'10" must be a misprint should be 410 pounds.

BTW the brunette chick in the two girl photo looks a little like the famous Ukranian about 15 years ago.
  20. LIAznGuy

LIAznGuy