New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by moodswingingman, Mar 6, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NJspas

NJspas

Spoon!
  2. TheRicker

TheRicker

Is that her spoon or a snow shovel next to her?
  3. pilotman

pilotman

4. Woodguy

Woodguy

I don't get the tatooed beard
  5. jonblaze55

jonblaze55

6. jonblaze55

jonblaze55

From the neck up, yeah, not bad.
  7. yonkershobbyist

yonkershobbyist

With that face, imagine how hot she would be if she had a hot body!
  8. NJspas

NJspas

Take the ride. I'd miss the train altogether.
  9. jonblaze55

jonblaze55

This may be for some, but I wouldn't take the ride

100 Specials SSBBW

[​IMG]
  10. NJspas

NJspas

And she can spel reel bad.
  11. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

[​IMG]
    P.L.E.A.S.U.R.E - 23

(D.I.A.B.E.T.E.S. IS MORE LIKELY)
  12. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

[​IMG]
    120$ HH♥ S e x y ♥ Sk i l l e d ~ & ~ E x t r e m e l y ♥ A d d i c t i v e - - 32
  13. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

[​IMG][​IMG]
    need to play and release the tension of todays stress
    come over let me heal your sexual tenson
    im skill in sucking dick
    licking balls
    verse ass play
    im ready now ts for man
  14. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Are very hairy if so I want your pussy. Ilove hairy and if you squirt move to the front of the line. Iam mature healthy and in good shape ddf 5'-7 168lbs nicely hung and always horny. Looking for that one particular woman who is natural and love her pussy worship. Race size or age not an issue just be hairy and clean.
  15. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hey ladies I am a mature Latino mid 50's healthy and in good shape ddf 5'-7 168lbs nicely hung and always horny. Looking for a nice big butt and tits so I can eat your pussy and ass until the pink of your pussy is gone lol. Seriously I love to eat pussy and ilove big girls. I can just come in my pants just thinking about it. Race not a problem for me. Come on mama let me eat some. Iam free during the day.
  16. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

[​IMG]
    Interested in finding a female or 2 to stomp on me. Keeping this short and sweet as everything gets flagged around here. Email for more info on what you can expect to get out of the arrangement.
  17. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

[​IMG]
    LOOKING TO TASTE, LICK AND SUCK A CLEAN SHAVEN FEMALE. YOU COME, I LICK, YOU CUM THEN YOU GO...NO TRICKS, NO STRINGS AND NO HASSLE...IF YOU DONT SMELL GOOD, THIS WONT WORK! DONT NEED A PIC OF YOUR FACE, JUST WHAT ILL BE TASTING ...KNOW THAT YOUR PUSSY PIC WILL NOT GET MY FACE PIC!. I LOVE TO EAT IT FROM BEHIND TO! HMU
  18. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

NO clue why a "she robs you" post is in this Forum...but, back to our regularly scheduled nonsense..

[​IMG]

Hello fellas,I have one simple request, I need someone to stop by my job ( i am a bartender) have a drink so we can met in public then take me home and fuck me at my house, if you are not availible tonight then dont hit me up, send a face pic and stats, white guys to the front of the line, I love to deep throat and tea bag, I am not pay to play just a drink and a fuck , I get off at 10:30 ..if this is you put " gin and juice in the heading) see you in a few.......
    nytony88 likes this.
  19. MarioBallo

MarioBallo

You pick her up, she takes you to her "safe spot" some guy shows up in a car and she makes the make the run for it.

If you pick up some good looking thick/chubby white girl that look young around ronkonkoma than its a sure bet thats her.
    strongisland1986 likes this.
  20. strongisland1986

strongisland1986

Can we have more details? Like how her sceme was to rob u. How she robbed u? Jus so we can look out for the same type of set up.