New Nastiest CL Pics/Ridiculous Ads

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by moodswingingman, Mar 6, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

need oral pleasure? discreet - m4w - 36 (secaucus)
    [​IMG]

Id love to host a woman who loves to lay back and be licked to orgasm.Very large natural breasts are a huge plus but not necessary at all.F cup to J cup for example.Im healthy and can be discreet.Age and race not important,just be clean,disease and drug free.Im sane and very friendly,and love to go down on a woman.Hope to hear from you soon.I can host monday through friday till around 1pm.
  2. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

I AM WHITE SINGLE LOOKING 4 A AVERAGE WHITE WOMAN 4 A RALATION SHIP - 44
    [​IMG]

AM WHITE MAN SINGLE LOOKING FOR A AVERAGE WHITE WOMAN 4 A REAL LONG TERM COMMITED RELATION SHIP

NO FAKE WOMAN I AM NOT FAKE

I DO NOT LIKE MY WOMAN DRINKING OK AND NO DRUG'S TO IN MY LIFE AT ALL OK

I DO NOT LIKE TEXTING AT ALL OK AND

I LIKE TO TALK ON THE PHONE OK

I DO NOT LIKE OTHER WEBSITES AT ALL OK

I DO EMAIL OK

I LIVE IN ELIZABETH ,N,J,

I LOVE KID'S

I LOVE PET'S

I AM A DOG BREEDER AND

I LOVE TO RACING MY HOMING PIGEON'S ON SAT AND SUN

I LIKE TO SEE YOUR PICS OF U OK
  3. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

SPANKING BY DADDY (spank, spanked, spanker) - m4m (NNJ)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  4. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

CENTRAL JERSEY SWANGIN - w4m (new brunswick)
    [​IMG]
  5. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

M 40 seeks to worship Female mUscle - m4w - 40 (downtown jersey city)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

M 40 very discreet and mature seeks private sessions with female bodybuilders for worshipping

body oil massage
    showers
    foot massage

no sex req
  6. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

LF TOTAL TOP read add!! - m4t - 25 (union nj)

hey names Jonathan 5"5 short big kind of guy im searching for the right partner to fuck me for the first time.

im at the breaking point Yes im serious for someone to FUCK ME! I would do anything to get rid of this feeling its driving me nuts I don't car if you just put covers over me with my ass out lol that's how serious I am

I'm short chubby non passive but good looking 25 tottal bottom Yong black virgin male, Im very shy meeting new people because I'm an introvert type of guy and I don't trust Cl so Yes please can we get to know each other. im out going laidback DL and masculine in the street and fem in the sheet will in priv if I peek your interest Hite me up

I'm in union NJ area so leave a picture and your state so we can start texting.. o and no I cant host!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  7. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Looking for Bill Poppe - $500 cash for information - m4w (Franklin Lakes)

I am looking for William G. Poppe, Jr. of Franklin Lakes, NJ who has treated my fiance Sharon poorly.

Poppe had been married to Susan M. Poppe who has treated my Sharon poorly also I would like her cell phone or address also.

Poppe is a graduate of Holy Cross High School in Bayside, Queens and had been President of Primepak, Inc in Newark, NJ.

This guy Poppe needs an earful from me and the opportunity to correct a few mistakes made Poppe really messed up my beloved Sharon.

I will pay $500 cash for the name of the bar of county club that Poppe drinks at EVERY night someplace in North Jersey?

If you meet Poppe wash your hands or better yet take a shower after your leave.

Leave me a cell phone I will call you back ASAP

Bernard
  8. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Man seeking woman who is transabled/wheelchair pretender - m4w - 30
    m4w age : 30

As the title implies, I am seeking a woman between 25 and 30 who is a wheelchair pretender or transabled.

Preferences (all must be agreed upon):
    - Able-bodied, but pretends to be, or transabled as, a paraplegic and/or quadriplegic, whether in public or private.
    - Must use a wheelchair as the primary part of their pretending or transability.
    - Weight is not an issue, unless excessively overweight or obese.
    - No desire for children (if a relationship develops). Don't want any. Don't ask. Period.
    - Exercises discretion, secrecy, understanding, and honesty above all else.
    - Must not be racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, religiophobic, or bigoted against anyone (except stupid and ignorant people).
    - Whether atheist or theist, must respect other people's choices.
    - No feminists or misandrists.
    - Must have a love for good conversation.
    - Must not be overly anxious for marriage.
    - Must not be a compulsive gambler or risk-taker.
    - Must not be a drug user or abuser of alcohol or any other substance.
    - Must be reasonably intelligent and not a buffoon. Higher education not necessary, but a plus.
    - Must be good with money and have a steady job. I don't like sponges or leeches.
    - Must be a patient person and not have anger, jealousy, anxiety, or trust issues.
    - Lastly, must be of sound moral, ethical, and sexual character. Those too anxious to give it away, overly prudish, or cannot commit to one person need not apply.

Extras:
    - Must not be in favor of gun control (I own 4, legally of course).
    - Must not make an issue about the toilet seat not being down.
    - If not a fan of, then able to tolerate cartoons and video games.

Yeah, I know this is a list of unrealistic expectations. But I would like to be surprised, or at least see that there is at least one other person in the area who shares my desires. Inquire if you dare.
  9. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Toez & Puss for BLKM - w4m - 53 (NJ/NY)
    [​IMG]
    Short & Sweet. Need a FWB. I enjoy giving & receiving oral. Love my Toez sucked think of the position.
  10. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

I NEED A SMALL DICK FOR ANAL - w4m (Nnj)

Hi

Looking for a guy with a small dick for anal sex.
    Me - 40 years old bbw cute safe sane clean
    You - small dick clean safe sane cute nice friendly
    If interested please be available after 7 weekdays, near northern bergen county, send me ur pic, age, location, and how big ur dick is.

Thanks
  11. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

lick n stick - w4m - 42 (Newark)
    Come by and c me on this hump day. Im hosting in Newark
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

13. jmp

jmp

The frightening thought is that I might, for a moment, believe that she really is just a 39 year old who has led an excruciatingly tough life, leaving her looking that bad at such a young age...
  14. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

THE LIVING LEGEND IS BACK IN OKLAHOMA CITY WITH MY WORLD RECORD CERTIFIED TITS!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  15. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

CASSIE (LET ME be my last) Reiterd dancer! - 39

[​IMG]
  16. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

hello guys if you prefer a mature more expierenced woman that truly loves what she does and knows how to please a man give me a call allow me to show you how hot a woman is in the prime of her life incalls only @ my safe clean private residence no games no surprises my names "Kris" I'm 5ft 6in 147 lbs with auburn hair very pretty with a great personality to match 80 roses qv or 120 roses hr very 420 friendly all races welcome... kris
    [​IMG]
  17. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Juicy special 40 - 31
    Hey guys looking to fun I'm ur girl I'm a beast at wat I do I do wat they want do give me a call
    [​IMG]
  18. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

19. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Sweet Hot Sassy - 44

[​IMG][​IMG]
  20. moodswingingman

moodswingingman

Gone in Georgia - 28
    Hey Duval I'M Back in your city ..Yes it Real Name is Unique 5'9,189,38Ccup Breast..Smooth soft body with a 40in Booty ..Clean Disease free ..Dreams come to. Welcome First Timer and Miltary Discount .So if u ready to experiment the Best Time called Unique
    [​IMG][​IMG]