New NYC monger

Discussion in 'New York' started by lasik, Sep 5, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lasik

lasik

Nothing Special. I got there past their business hours and I could sense they wanted to go home.

People that go for the massage get the hour everyone tells me, I got the half.
  2. TBone14

TBone14

How was the actual massage? If i am going for a r&t i like a good R.

Thanks
  3. lasik

lasik

$70 bucks
  4. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

annoying... and the bile BURNS!
  5. its_mousey

its_mousey

I know right! Don't you also find it just a tad bit more annoying when said scabie, lice infested, skanky, stinky, pus-covered junkie of a street hooker throws up all over your cock while giving you a gummy blow job? Damn that's annoying!

*Squeak!*
  6. NoName2

NoName2

What was your total out-of-pocket including tip(s)??
  7. j2000

j2000

too much info...

thanks for the detailed description...don't think i'll be eating lunch today...
  8. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Actually, I have found that banging a scabie, lice infested, skanky, stinky, pus covered junkie of a street hooker and finding that your rubber came off inside her a just a tad more annoying.
  9. lasik

lasik

Korea Town
  10. gramercy

gramercy

where is this place located? (downtown, midtown, uptown / east or west) ?
  11. lasik

lasik

Also I would not assume this is part of the routine.

You should ask for a 2 girl special, but dont assume the same will happen.
  12. lasik

lasik

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK ** A S I A N ** BODYWORK - w4m - 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-204332554@craigslist.org
    Date: 2006-09-07, 6:36PM EDT

==+==+==== new clean facility ==+==+==+

==+===+=== riendly asian girls ==+===+

==+===+=== soothing and very relaxing..

==+====+=== $60 HR / $40 half *

==+===+ open: everyday: 10am to 9pm

call == now :: 917--337--3333
  13. its_mousey

its_mousey

Re: CL Reviews

To lasik and others posting CL Reviews:

I believe I speak for others here when I say there's nothing more annoying than when you click on a dead/expired link.

CL ads are notorious for this since they tend to expire or get deleted quickly.

In the future, in addition to providing the link, pls. copy the ad in its entirety and paste it here on UG along w/your review.

*Squeak!*
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  14. Traderdave

Traderdave

6 hand deal sounds great. Where's the rest of the info???
  15. lasik

lasik

CL is not all bad..

I found this place earlier this month
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ers/203889700.html went to this place.. it was about to close since I got there at 9pm, but they couldnt resist the cash.

Great clean atmosphere, new place and everything in it.

First girl was in her 30s but a great body.. I tried to convince her to take clothes off for more cash but she wouldnt do it. 5 minutes through the session she asked if I wanted another girl, same price .. just 1/2 time, I decided it was a good deal since I am not patient enough for the whole 30 minutes anyway.

Second girl was also in her 30s, didnt know any english but attractive. She wasnt really working anything, just pretending. I felt ripped off, until the madam came in, this was just as I was about to get my HJ. Also attactive, early 30s, She liked me from the start and said that she would like to go to dinner with me earlier. Now I had 3 asian girls with in the room with me, all I could think of is how do I get all off them to sit on this D*** , One was handling the johnson while the others we just watching, I started asking for more hand to get involved, they went for it. the madam got some lotion and went right for the nuts, man this was great..the other one was just watching but that added to it too.. the ending was good, they cleaned me, I tipped and was on my way, with my best AMP experience.
  16. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

17. lasik

lasik

18. lasik

lasik

Anybody used to go to a place called episodes last summer?
  19. lasik

lasik

FARK .. I just wrote a mad long review of my sunday night.. and I wasnt logged in..
  20. lasik

lasik

you got it bud, GF and I just called it quits so I will be visiting something/someone soon