New Orleans Update for NJ UG Guys

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by jrman66, Feb 11, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jayf

jayf

I don't have enough postings to start a new thread.
  2. mojosair

mojosair

The place in the Quarter in New Orleans is a bar called Double Play. Its one block off of Bourbon Street, check the phone book. Be selective there, as there are some very good looking "girls" that are not. But good value and more fun than the AMP. Holiday Inn Superdome is good to stay at. The garage elevator goes right to the room floors, no lobby or security.
  3. redleg609

redleg609

Re: St. Louis

And the reason you put this ISO in a thread about New Orleans is what?
  4. jayf

jayf

St. Louis

I'm going to St. Louis this weekend. Anyone have any good info on Indies or Agencies out there?

Thanks
  5. teeduke

teeduke

Our dumbass code strikes again.

What in hell is wrong with just spelling it out? We're fooling no one but ourselves.

Way to go jr!
  6. Thorn

Thorn

Should have read ahead... then I would have known it was asked and answered.

My bad.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003
  7. fredmertzsit

fredmertzsit

Great review JR...

Just out of curiosity, any other duds to stay away from in NOLA besides those two websites you listed?
  8. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

Hummm...

Must add NO to the list...

1) LA
    2) SD
    3) NO
    4) MI
    5) any where but f-ing Jersey...
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: One other Place to Visit

You must've drowned the poor girl if it's gonna take you 2 months to reload that thing!:D
  10. jrman66

jrman66 Ma-Ling Bok Ma Wong Gee

One other Place to Visit

So last week I find out I am going to New Orleans again for business for one night, saturday night.

So, I go back to eros.... and check to see if anything new was coming to town. Nada!

This time I went to another AMP right behind the Fairmount hotel because I was about 6 blocks from Bankok. This place a really out in the open and has a big sign out front. Crescent South 114 1/2 Baronne St,Phone: (504) 565-5577.

Decent place, has a full body shower available. Met a vietnamese girl named Vicky who came down to NO from NYC for Mardi Gras. She was hot! No inhibitions. The best CBJ (I didn't even know she had put on a condom), CFS.... My favorite part was when I was about to cum, she told me to pull out and sit on the side of table. She gets down between my legs, pulls off the condom and soaks her boobs with baby oil. She starts jerking me off and has me shoot all over her neck and B cup tits. Then she proceeds to rub my cum all over her body. I shot so much I just collapsed on the table. I LOVE AMPS!!!!

I'm going back again at the end of April!
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2003
  11. petehanse

petehanse

jrman66

Jrman66, great review. I knew as soon as you had mentioned Asian, the decision had aleady been cast in stone! Those Asian ladies are so adorable, and when those brown eyes look up at you ..........it's such a great feeling! Please see another Amp lady with a detailed description of what happened, we all love it and wish we were there. Have a great time!
  12. jayf

jayf

I'm going to NO next month and was looking at reviews on a different sight. When I saw Jrman66, I thought maybe there was two of you.

Thanks for the review. I did use the Bangkok Therapy last June and had a great time, also. Massage, BBJ, DATY and HR finish came to $1.6, which includes the door. I had no problem, even though it was my first time there.
  13. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Its easier for us dummies if you just say it was 60 bucks at the door and 120 for a fuckie. Now I can understand how much you spent....nice review, I enjoyed reading it. Go get somemore of that pussy before you come home.
  14. jrman66

It was $180. A little higher than I like, but worth MUCH more than the $$$ we all seem to casually drop.
  15. zoothorn

zoothorn

I read that as $180. I've paid less for more and paid more for less.

(Oh, you refer to the other post ...)
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2003
  16. jackhenry

jackhenry

Corinna's Performance Stats

I'm not sure I'd rate sex with a dead fish as high as 5...1 or 2 maybe.. 3 if I were really horny.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2003
  17. skagen

skagen

$260? Thats a lot of money for one-shot AMP sex....
  18. jrman66

One more thing

.6$ door, $.2 FS.
  19. ace

ace

I stopped by this place a few years back. It must have been 2 am, but I think that's early for this place. There was a great selection to choose from, and everything was on the menu. I think I paid $.6 at the door, and $ for the full course meal.

I had a good experience, except for one thing. I got set up in the room right next to the sidewalk. The windows were closed and the curtains blocked any view into the room (I hope). I could here people outside, just hanging out and talking right by the window, while we were going at it. Definately worth a trip if you are in the area.

Ace
  20. zoothorn

zoothorn

Man ... I hate myself! I strolled past that joint several times during my stay in N.O. last summer. I didn't take the chance on it (though, I didn't arrange anything else, either). Awesome research, sir.

What was the $?

I'll be back there in late April.