New Reviews

Discussion in 'New York' started by Troutman, Aug 28, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mephistopheles

mephistopheles

Zhong Guo Foot Spa 917-224-4097

Place is located in Colonie/Albany right off Route 5
    Was in the area for business, looked them up. There are limited choices in the area due to zealous raids by local sheriffs about a month ago.
    Just showed up, no call ahead and took my chances. Parking is in the back however it is exposed to residential homes. Don't know how long this place will last.
    However, rang the bell and greeted by "Traci" who led me by the hand upstairs to the room. She was on the thin side, not a spinner, attired in a loosed top and tights and somewhere in her 30's.
    Passed by two other providers on the couch who looked to be in their 30's also.
    Got to the room, paid the 45 for the half (hour is 65) and disrobed and sat on the table. Traci came back in, a quick hug, grabbed her ass and got face down.
    Massage not half bad, not the best-not the worst. She likes to talk, so if that's a deal breaker-avoid.
    Above average soft touch with a lot of teasing on the thighs and butt.
    Asked me to flip and continued soft touch on the front. Asked if I wanted the little guy played with. Of course. Got a little oil and started a nice slow HJ while attending to my nipples.
    Did some OTC and she immediately pulled her top up revealing small B's but nice size nipples to suck on. Sat up on the table.
    No bra to fumble with so that's a plus. Didn't try for UTC below- I was having fun with those nipples.
    Finished me off nicely and a hot towel clean up. Thought that might be the end of it, but got a nice scalp and foot massage for a few minutes.
    Tipped 30 for the effort so 70 in all.
    Would repeat if the place lasts.

2. i hope not i only saw her twin when i was finished with her and i left like a minute afterwards (running late for work)

i'll see next time if i can get the both of them at the same time
  3. judge_holden

judge_holden

Are they hell-bound with one another? Because that...oh man I love twins.
  4. dpblue

dpblue

here ya go: search for 917-588-5257 multiple pops, hot kgirl
    emott4cuad likes this.
  5. 646-713-7717

if your close by the bx give her a try

i seen her this past week and we had a fun time wont go into details but yeah she is good provider and ive been with alot of providers

914-356-9109 or 646 399 6118
    seen this girl months ago but thought i'd write one for her too. she has a twin (just as sexy as her) and i've repeated her a few times. i would only get hard in missionary any other position we tried i wouldnt get hard. i believe she's ymmv but i could be wrong. she tries to make sure you have a good time during the session.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

And its about as useful as if you just posted "yes"
  7. dpblue

dpblue

it's a reply to a post asking if there are 2 pop places in the area
  8. Troutman

Troutman Paste

None whatsoever. Not even self aggrandizement. Another sad case of someone trying to jump on the bandwagon, missing, and splitting open his head on the cobblestones below.
    nytony88 likes this.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

What is the purpose of this post?
  10. art vandelay

art vandelay

Review for 540 948 9144

Saw this girl on backpage. Looked very cute reminded me of daisy from jony looks wise. Reviews seemed good. 2 call setup at a hotel and off I went.

Pictures are her and accurate no weight gain etc.

She took off her clothes and had a sick body. All natural boobs and fat butt for a skinny chick

Got a cbj which was excellent to start and went for cowgirl mish and doggie. Popped and wiped up. Now we were talking etc and I asked to go again since I paid for an hour. She said she doesnt do that twice in a session so I ended getting a massage and a hj. I would repeat but for a shorter time.
    Dmg 260. It wont let me post a link but her number is 540 948 9144
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
  11. binc

binc

Tried Calise from JONY / Gentleman's Choice (midtown) as she was the best looking one in the lineup given to me. She was wearing this amazing dress. I asked for one hour which I'd later find was more than enough. Get in the room and straight down to business. She asks me what I like and she got right to it. BJ for 10 minutes or so CG, doggy, and missionary. She's quite slim and pleasant but I didn't feel like she was enjoying herself at all and her face wasn't quite as feminine as I'm accustomed to no fault of her own for either case. So I put on my clothes and was out the door before round 2. Felt bad trying to pay for only 1/2 hour since I had already asked for the full. Really want to try MAGFE next but haven't been able to get ahold of them yet.
  12. Little Willie

Little Willie

Promised to get back. Didn' t make the trip. An old fave called and fucked me senseless.
    I decided based on calls to all the girls am gonna try Ellie this week.
  13. Troutman

Troutman Paste

New rule: you can post a link to a facebook page ONLY IF IT DOES NOT REVEAL THEIR TRUE NAMES OR LEAD TO INFORMATION REGARDING THEIR LIVES OUTSIDE OF THE HOBBY/PROFESSION. Any violators of this rule will face dire consequences.
    looselarry likes this.
  14. Little Willie

Little Willie

Tried Toni today as was supposed to be our hukup, no answer. Thinking maybe her and Megan each for half for the same 100? Will keep all posted.
  15. Little Willie

Little Willie

I have to say all the negative feedback has made me think twice about humping from Suffolk county to SI. And I've been on and off by phone with Toni and Maryanne and truthfully they both have MAJOR attitude
    Will report if I go but serious second thoughts here.
    BTW they must have gotten some info about this since they are all asking 100 an hour
  16. judge_holden

judge_holden

I havent read the rules but am assuming something like a facebook page is off limits to post. I was shocked to see you posted their numbers though I am grateful despite not finding them attractive.
  17. nyc_sw_monger

nyc_sw_monger

Crack will make these bit*hes do anything. Wake up people!!!! Doing drugs is the dumbest move you can make!
  18. y2jbrock

y2jbrock

These are some hideous women.
  19. Little Willie

Little Willie

And for those 6 people who don't have Facebook?????
    What amazes me is that the mom and daughter have no problems banging the same guys
  20. nyc_sw_monger

nyc_sw_monger

If her phone is out of minutes you can text erin and ask her to contact ellie....they are friends and live at same house for now.