New Reviews

Discussion in 'New York' started by Troutman, Aug 28, 2008.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. art vandelay

art vandelay

Review for 540 948 9144

Saw this girl on backpage. Looked very cute reminded me of daisy from jony looks wise. Reviews seemed good. 2 call setup at a hotel and off I went.

Pictures are her and accurate no weight gain etc.

She took off her clothes and had a sick body. All natural boobs and fat butt for a skinny chick

Got a cbj which was excellent to start and went for cowgirl mish and doggie. Popped and wiped up. Now we were talking etc and I asked to go again since I paid for an hour. She said she doesnt do that twice in a session so I ended getting a massage and a hj. I would repeat but for a shorter time.
    Dmg 260. It wont let me post a link but her number is 540 948 9144
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
  2. binc

binc

Tried Calise from JONY / Gentleman's Choice (midtown) as she was the best looking one in the lineup given to me. She was wearing this amazing dress. I asked for one hour which I'd later find was more than enough. Get in the room and straight down to business. She asks me what I like and she got right to it. BJ for 10 minutes or so CG, doggy, and missionary. She's quite slim and pleasant but I didn't feel like she was enjoying herself at all and her face wasn't quite as feminine as I'm accustomed to no fault of her own for either case. So I put on my clothes and was out the door before round 2. Felt bad trying to pay for only 1/2 hour since I had already asked for the full. Really want to try MAGFE next but haven't been able to get ahold of them yet.
  3. Little Willie

Little Willie

Promised to get back. Didn' t make the trip. An old fave called and fucked me senseless.
    I decided based on calls to all the girls am gonna try Ellie this week.
  4. Troutman

Troutman Paste

New rule: you can post a link to a facebook page ONLY IF IT DOES NOT REVEAL THEIR TRUE NAMES OR LEAD TO INFORMATION REGARDING THEIR LIVES OUTSIDE OF THE HOBBY/PROFESSION. Any violators of this rule will face dire consequences.
    looselarry likes this.
  5. Little Willie

Little Willie

Tried Toni today as was supposed to be our hukup, no answer. Thinking maybe her and Megan each for half for the same 100? Will keep all posted.
  6. Little Willie

Little Willie

I have to say all the negative feedback has made me think twice about humping from Suffolk county to SI. And I've been on and off by phone with Toni and Maryanne and truthfully they both have MAJOR attitude
    Will report if I go but serious second thoughts here.
    BTW they must have gotten some info about this since they are all asking 100 an hour
  7. judge_holden

judge_holden

I havent read the rules but am assuming something like a facebook page is off limits to post. I was shocked to see you posted their numbers though I am grateful despite not finding them attractive.
  8. nyc_sw_monger

nyc_sw_monger

Crack will make these bit*hes do anything. Wake up people!!!! Doing drugs is the dumbest move you can make!
  9. y2jbrock

y2jbrock

These are some hideous women.
  10. Little Willie

Little Willie

And for those 6 people who don't have Facebook?????
    What amazes me is that the mom and daughter have no problems banging the same guys
  11. nyc_sw_monger

nyc_sw_monger

If her phone is out of minutes you can text erin and ask her to contact ellie....they are friends and live at same house for now.
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

When she works at the AMP she goes under the name Ellen Goody.
  13. bushwick2002

bushwick2002

I'm going to try to see Erin this week. so far she reply back to me. Will keep ya'll posted.
  14. Little Willie

Little Willie

Ok guys am going in balls deep. This Friday I am hoping to hukup with Toni, Meaghan, and Ellie. Have spoken to all of them today and only Toni seemed a little standoffish while Meaghan chatted me up for maybe 10 minutes. She said they don' t do doubles like Deanna and Dakota in Ronkonkoma but she said I can meet them both and choose one.
    Will report back when deed is done.
  15. Little Willie

Little Willie

Curious??? Anyone have photos of these women to share?
    Have been trying Ellie for two days now after our first chat....nothing.
    Is there a possible drug thing here that I haven't picked up on?
    Thanks for all the info NYC you're a champ
  16. slow and easy

slow and easy

Which of the girls did you meet that you found horrid?
  17. nyc_sw_monger

nyc_sw_monger

Nice!!! That should be fun...
    Dude, did you see 24year old Ellie. I warned you that Toni and Mary anne were 2 or 3 out of 10. Check out Erin pic on Facebook "Erin Goody"
  18. nyc_sw_monger

nyc_sw_monger

Nice!!! That should be fun...
  19. judge_holden

judge_holden

Thanks for the tips and nu.bers man...but these girls are horrid.
  20. jqadams666

jqadams666

Thx for the tip. Unfortunately my SO tends to come over unannounced on the regular (she has the keys), so I can't have any extracurricular activity at my place. Kind of sucks. I'll head out to S.I. to check Ellie out this week though. Hopefully, she isn't too high on anything when I get the opportunity to see her, hahaha