New RMP in Middlesex county

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by cnj_devilish, Aug 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. snooozi3

snooozi3

AMEN!! TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! DIDN'T TAKE THEM LONG TO LEARN ABOUT CAPITALISM!
  2. ekual2003

ekual2003

Same ol' friggin' story with these Ruskies.
    We need to teach them a lesson.

I mean, from the point of entering a Ruskie joint, they take CONTROL! Acting all bossy. There hospitality SUCKS. We are the ones paying, we are the customer, we go to them for relaxation and pleasure, we dont need attitudes/silly negotiating/getting angry/getting ripped off.

If I noticed that my clothes were re-arrainged after my shower,
    I would make a big stink!
    I dont care if the girl that is about to massage me is a Pamela Anderson or Eva Longoria look-a-alike. She is going to HEAR it from me! And everyone else in that facility!

Sorry, had to vent. But these Ruskie's need a lesson learned!
  3. smileee

smileee

Theft

Good looking, great body, $140.00 including door fee for a HJ, I think they call that theft by deception!
  4. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

I don't care if she blew you cross-eyed for free. I personally don't stand for crooks in this business.

Did you leave your wallet in your pants, too? Now they have your real name, phone # and home address.

Still thinking it was a good experience getting a handjob for "only" $140 from those people?
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2006
  5. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

What town is this in?
  6. wxwatcher

wxwatcher

Stay away from the GREED

Checked this place out the other day. Saw a Russian girl probably around 30yo. Read previous posts so I only brought the required goods into the place. Session was pretty good the girl was cute, nice body. It turns out she wanted an insane donation. Told her several times she was crazy in a polite manner. Started to walk out, she told me she would make a note that I didnt pay the proper price. Please folks, stay away from this place. GREED!
  7. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

$80 bucks for a HJ. He got ripped off after all.
  8. rob load

rob load

i'm assuming their checking to see if your LE rather then stealing your $$$
  9. Aegis911

Aegis911

That's why I always bring along a zip lock bag. Put your money and your wallet in it and take it with you into the shower. Leave no ID or money or valuables outside.
    After all, if something is missing what would you do besides complain to the management?
  10. firefightertom

firefightertom

A usual RMP trick, there all thiefs. Ill stay away
  11. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

+1...i agree with that!!!
  12. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Findng my clothing rearranged would be the show stopper for me. I'll never go to a place that does that.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2006
  13. cnj_devilish

cnj_devilish

I just got back from an amazing experience at a new RMP. They just opened and advertise in the SL - last 2 #s are 99. Here's the scoop on this place.

I called at 8:15PM and the woman on the phone said they close at 9, but would wait for me if I wanted to come by. I got there around 8:30 and was met by an attractive Russian brunette. About a 6, but I don't think she works. I was led to a very spacious carpeted room with an Enigma CD playing..great massage music. I undressed and put on the supplied robe and in 2 minutes Jessica walked in. OMG! She's about 5'10..blonde wispy hair..34b..thin..Her face is very Paris Hilton-like. I give her a 9 in the looks dept.

The table shower was pretty uneventful. I think she was sort of feeling me out. No attention to the boys. Once we got back into the room I noticed that my clothes were not in the same arrangement that I left them. I am sure the other girl came in to see how much cash I had.I laid down on the massage table and she gave a pretty good lotion massage. She knelt down while massaging my arms and hands which were hanging over the side of the table. We made eye contact several times and I put my hand on her leg and she smiled. When she stood back up and asked me to flip over I was able to get plenty of mileage UTC.

She asked what I liked and I said everything. She asked for 100 for totally nude and I told her I only had 80, but then again, she already knew that. She said ok to 80 and started a slow striptease. She has an awesome body..firm and real up top and firm and tight around the back. She started the HJ and let me pull her towards me and suck on the girls. I almost hit her in the face when I finished. She allowed roaming wherever I liked..just not "inside".

I highly recommend this place and Jessica. She works on Tues & Fri. I did ask about DATY, but she said I didn't have enough for that and told me to remember for next time, so it is definitely on the menu.

Total damage 60 door/80 tip