New Site!!!

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by BigMadM, Apr 23, 1973.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: Harry apology for what

He means that you should apologize for all the negative things you say about me and all the smearing you do againsst me and my girls. But i doubt you will ever be man enough to do that
  2. sevak

sevak

Harry apology for what

Please explain.
  3. harrynj

harrynj

Re: Re: Jewel I put my comments based

I agree. sevak, you are acting like scum. You [sevak] are just making yourself look more like an ass with every one of your so-called "justification" posts on Jewels. How would you like it if Jewels posted your name and number on these boards? (You would be really upset wouldn't you? Although I doubt she will because it would not only be wrong, it would also exhibit bad business judgment.) It was the reason for your actions and the act itself that other fellow hobbyists have found repulsive. Because she refused to make a special exception on your behalf? Jewels never ripped you off or did anything else wrong (although to be fair she can have a short fuse at times). Just apologize like a man and move on.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Can you refrain from using big bad man. It sounds like my handle and I have enough enemies on this board already. Thankyou.
  5. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: Jewel I put my comments based

Still no apology right snce u think u are such a big bad man when people know that you are just a mean man that has nothing better to do except write nasty things.. Grow up..
  6. sevak

sevak

Everybody also remember

The moderator's note at that time : I have only posted what was available in public domain to anybody. No need to start a controversy. I am just putting facts.
  7. toreex

toreex

Re: Re: why she changes the website address so quickly

I totally agree. I remember when sevak posted the registration information on UG over the summer. Certain things shouldnt be tolerated. It's apparent to everyone who reads this board with any frequency that you dislike Jewels...Why not leave it at that??
  8. sevak

sevak

Jewel I put my comments based

on facts. People are smart enough ,they can judge themselves.
  9. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Nothing 3 hours of fucking can't help.:)
  10. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Bill, Ive been here 10 months and have severe problems.
  11. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

It appears you made a post in 1973 which is coming back to haunt you! But seriously, I think you made that post while Allen was moving the software around. If you've been here for 30 years, you've got problems!

As for Jewel moving her site, that's her call. Her latest party was thrown after the new site went up and there were no problems reported.
  12. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

SLINKY-PLEASE DELETE THE ORIGINAL POST IN THIS THREAD.

I DID NOT START THIS THREAD AND I HAVE NO CLUE HOW MY HANDLE WAS USED AS THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS THREAD.

THIS IS NOT MEANT AS AN INSULT AT ALL TO THE LOVELY MS. JEWELS.
    I WISH HER AGENCY WELL AND HOPE ALL HER BEAUTIFUL GIRLS MAKE MILLIONS.
  13. carlos_private

carlos_private

Well said Evie.
  14. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: why she changes the website address so quickly

Listen why do u talk what u do not know and why do u have this smear campaign against me.. I think that you are the lowest individual on this earth and u are just pissed cause u did not want to comply with all of the stuff i asked for at the time to have a booking with my girls so i did not let you in.. Then we can remember how u put bogus information about me on here for all to see .. I mean i do not even know you but to be honest i am tired of this and i think that you owe me an apology.. I still use homestead and there is no LE here i just like to be safe and careful.. I want to live the last months we have as Jewels safely that is all and why all of this anger towards me?

I mean i do not even know who u are but to sully ones repuation is just really fucked up.. I comply with all ug ruleas . I have placed an ad and a banner and even our last Jewel party i invited all ugers to come if they wanted to so i mean what more do u want from me.. I think you should stop this and apologize.. If u are a big enpugh man to do that and i know once my friends on here read what you have said u will not be saved anyways cause they will defend me at least i hope they will. I am just a business woman plain and simple and u are sticking your nose where it does not belong.. You are not my pimp sevak i do not have to answer to you or give u a reason why i change things.. I change them cause i think it is good .. I do not have to consult with you every time i do good for my compnany or perhaps you should start running your own agency so u can see the problems involved in it every day and the hassle of having people like you say things that are not true..

Jewels
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2003
  15. sevak

sevak

why she changes the website address so quickly

..any idea? I Think homestead is banning her. Be careful with this agency. If homestaed is banning her means there might be some LE etc. Also she has reported some LE has taken picture from her website and created a dummy website to lure innocent guys :-(. It is not worth taking risk... Safe hunting
    just two cents
  16. coitus_maximus

coitus_maximus

Evie, congratulations on the new site. Glad to see that you've added some stats on the ladies. I find that info very helpful.

But, but, what happened to Katt? I thought she was on vacation. Will she be returning to the Jewels camp?

CM
  17. greekgirlinnj

greekgirlinnj in loco CD

jewelsssssssssssssssss great site hun
  18. spanky123

spanky123

DONT POST THE ANSWER!

hey please do not give any hints and definitely don't post the answer!!..........just a lame attempt at making little joke thats all

and i am quite a dunce when it comes to baseball...so there.
    Daro, can u take out that previous post too?
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  19. daro

daro in loco CM

Spanky, for God's sake, I didn't want to post the answer.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2003
  20. spanky123

spanky123

Anyone else get it yet? It's exactly h***s (Hint: it's 5 total letters)

Well, but a joke does get lame when u gotta explain it :p

Daro, what did u mean by the #20 comment? I'm a little slow on the uptake today...