New Spa on Bustleton Ave

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by paladin, Jan 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. dapuppet

dapuppet

Saw Mimi this time. I liked her. Seemed a bit shy about her body at first, butv she warmed up. Best ts I have had there.
  2. Davy

Davy

I asked for Suzi last week and was told she is on long vacation. I took that to mean "never coming back" but you never know. After the post about how TJ barely got out alive, I figured I'd go for it. Saw Candy instead. Posted on the other NE thread about Candy. If Suzi surfaces let me know.
  3. dapuppet

dapuppet

Have not been able to get Suzy in a while. Saw Suni (Sunny?) this time. Nice rack. Looks 7+. Very satisfied session. Tossed salad included.
  4. tj_foxx62

tj_foxx62

Suzy threepeat

OK,

I get there and mamasan sets me up with suzy again. I am happy and suzy is thrilled. She rememebrs my DATY skills and gets wet as hell during my shower. This time my pinky went exploring around the bend while the other digits concentrated in the Y. She was going nuts and bucking like a colt in heat. As she collapsed, I ventured up and zeroed in for my entry, she slipped on my cover and begged for it. I accomodated. After I finished she gave me a massage for about 15 minute san dthen flipped me over and went down BBJ. Then another cover and she said "One more please baby, me on top ok?" CBJ to asian cowgirl finish. "next time two hour for you baby. just for you. Three time!. GAWD two in an hour was murder and I barely made it out alive. I am not 23 any more.

I cant dissapoint the girl..I have to let her try....
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2006
  5. tj_foxx62

tj_foxx62

suzy again

Saw suzy again. Great shower. Got right to biz. Daty fun fun. Finsihe dmy asian cowgirl style. SHe gave me a much needed and deeply appreciated massage. Good and strong. Then we showered togther before I left.
  6. tj_foxx62

tj_foxx62

Suzy shoozy

Great time with Suzie. Yumi was very good, but I had more fun with Suzie. Both loved DATY and reciprocated before the Frank sang.
  7. dapuppet

dapuppet

Stopped by on Saturday. Saw "shoozy." Not the finest, but got the job done.
  8. Aegis911

Aegis911

Teabag -
    Bustleton not Bustletown.
    I found it in about 5 minutes.

And - this thread is getting too busy. We should be posting in the private forum.
  9. teabag3x

teabag3x

paladin......help a trucker that likes asian chics. where is bustletown road and how do i get there??
  10. reddy4uu

reddy4uu

You miscounted. That's a dozen plus another half a tooth :)
  11. tj_foxx62

tj_foxx62

Pys

Aww c'mon davy The old bird had at least a dozen and a half teeth. (LOL)

I also saw Yumi same expereince as you. Good massage and FS. well worth it. I saw a shorter curvier gal there I'd like to ask for her next time. Anyone know her name
  12. Davy

Davy

The PYS Enterprise keeps the establishment UTR. An old woman (with few teeth) lets you in. I met a young woman named Yumi (seems they all have the same names, either very common American sounding or very Asian). Very cute face; okay build: small up top and not very curvy, but definitley not heavy, which is a turn off if you're looking for Asian treats. Reasonalby good massage, and FS is on the menu. They ask if you want an hour which was close to an hour (maybe fifty minutes). I suppose you can ask for half an hour for half the .60 if you're not interested in much massage. For all of you with back problems (from doing too much coon-dogging) you may want the full hour. Nice experience.
  13. buddrinkerdave2

buddrinkerdave2

You sure got that right, went Saturday.
  14. has1

has1

no need to search for substitutes at the moment as the ***** is back up......just got back and didn't miss a beat
  15. HornDogBuddah

HornDogBuddah

They're open for business. Typical AMP - table shower, massage, happy ending(s). 60 house, 100 tip.
  16. papajohn

papajohn

New Sign

Also saw the ad on CL....decided to give it a try last week. Door locked tryed the number no answer. Drove by this week noticied new sign above door......PYS Enterprise? or something like that. Not sure what to expect.
  17. paladin

paladin

I saw a post on CL and checked this place out. They're located in the space formerly occupied by a Chinese Acupuncturist. I met with a girl named Cherry - short, slightly chubby but firm, small breasts. Nice table shower and run of the mill massage. She brushed off DATY and went straight for the finish. Good action, lots of moaning. Pretty good session over-all but I like more than straight F'ing. Maybe better luck next time.
    Located near Bustleton and Philmont Aves, downstairs, no sign on door.