New spa on Washington Rd in Princeton

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by weed, Apr 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mesukebe

mesukebe

This thread is rather stale so I willo provide an update. I have been to this AMP often and it is one of my favorites. I won't claim a GFE here but my experience here comes close sometimes. . . I never received anything other than the usual after the flip. That said, the girls usually don't seem in a hurry to finish after the flip and sometimes take it at a quite leisurly pace. Nothing other that the usual has ever been offered to me there. After visiting mothly for a year I explicitly asked my regular girl about an aditional service and was refused :-( I wasn't surprised though. You may ask why I call this place one of my favs? Before the flip, a least 2 of the girls here spend a fair amount of time stimulating other sensitive areas to get me warmed up. I find this portion of the massage VERY enjoyable
  2. paco2888

paco2888

Lesson learned.... ;-)
  3. weed

weed

your right slinky, for now on i will stick with the best, and thanks to you and the staff for giving us this site!!!
  4. redleg609

redleg609

Weed,

Just post the contact info - It's OK.
  5. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

See what you get listening to other places than UG?
  6. paco2888

paco2888

Echo your post

I too went there based on a post on another board and had pretty much the same experience as you did. I had Tina, was offered and accepted the stand up shower. She did the washing but avoided the sensitive spots. Massage was OK and on the flip she allowed exposure of a nice set of C's. No other extras offered. 60+40. They were preparing dinner during my stay which filled the house with cooking aromas.
  7. weed

weed

Found some encouraging info on the web about a new spa on washington road in Princeton. This amp is located in a private house close to route 1 on washington road so i dont know how long it can survive in a residential area.Remember the old 70's school drama, room *** for the actual address.
    Parking is in the side driveway of the house. I was greeted by Lucy, cute, about a 7 with small B's.
    No shower was offered but i understand that they have a stand-up shower. My room was a converted livingroom or den. Lucy gave a fantastic massage, she uses oil so be warned if thats not your style. towards the end of my back massage, she only gave some slight teasing before she asked me to flip. She resisted my requests to remove her top, but I was able to get a little glimpse of her eraser nipples. She asked me how much i give her which is a major turn-off, i said what is she offering, she wanted 60 for a handy, but i laughed and we settled on 40 which is still too much but i needed the release. She gave a slow oil release and cleaned me up.
    If you want a good massage with a typical release, this is your place.On another board, a poster mentioned of a gfe with her but thats not what I experienced.
    Total damage-60 door 40 tip , phone is 609-987-5010