New Tight And Fresh Philly/NJ 1p-4am

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by Phillydreamgirl2006, Aug 8, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hello My Name Is Star, I Am New To The Business And Am Looking For A Select Few Clients , I Can See On A Regular Basis, I Am Fun Discreet And Very Sexual,am Looking For Clients In The Philadelphia Surrounding Area. I Dont Have A Site Yet But If You ***** I Have Lots Of Pictures. The Best Way To Get Me Is ***** And Then I Can Call You Back, Please Dont Be Offended But I Have To Screen My Customers For Both Our Saftey, No Blocked Calls Please,
    Afternoon And Evenings Are Best For Me, Outcall And Incall , 3 Hr Notice Preffered, I Dont Have Any Reviews Yet But Do Have References From A Few Providers That Have Been In The Business For Quite A While. I Am 5' 4 130lbs Curvey, Sexy Butt, Latin Descent,
    Friendly, Very Sexy, And Love To Have A Good Time With The Right Person, I Am Discreet And Polite. 100% Gfe French And Greek Available, Price My Very Due To Location .RATES START AT 300 HR 500 FOR 2 HR RATES MAY VERY AS TO TIME AND LOCATION, SPECIALS AVAILALBLE 1P-5P 200 30 MIN

Passionately Waiting Your Touch , Star , The All New Philly Dream Girl For You!!