New to All of this

Discussion in 'New York' started by Ranger_1777, Oct 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sharked

sharked

since when do you have to be old to participate in the hobby? having g/f and hobbying is not the same as hobbying behind your wife?
  2. GreenDot9

GreenDot9 Guest

==================================
    You seem rather young and a bit immature.

Let me see if I understand your question correctly.

You feel weird about acting out fantasies with your g/f, but you don't feel weird about exposing her to the risk of bringing home a potentially fatal STD??!?

This makes NO sense to me, care to elaborate?
  3. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

You may have noticed how popular Julie's is among UG posters. That is because her rates are extremely reasonable and her ladies provide the finest service. They will take you in and make you feel at home.
  4. Ranger_1777

Ranger_1777

Hi All,

I'm new to all this. I went to Kamasutras a few months ago on a whim and was treated like a lord by a lady, slightly older than myself (which doesn't really say anything).
    Anyway after the initial 1 month of self recrimination (I live with my girlfriend) I decided that a) Yes I did have a really good time and b) I would love to do it again and C) Its probably quite a good way of living out all those fantasies that I would feel a bit weird instigating with my significant other.

I suspect that I was kind of restrained at Kamasutras as I was shy & didn't want to offend the damsel.
    I am toying with the idea of exploring this avenue a bit further and was wondering if any of you had any recommendations to a newborn to guide me on this path.
    I appreciate that service = F[Cost].
    My only other points would be Incall NYC & Safe.

Thks
    Ranger