New to the board

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Stacey, Jul 10, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. godfather2b

godfather2b

I'm nude to the board too!

Stacey, Kelly greetings. I too have just discovered UG.
    Darn it I hate it when the keyboard has it's own mind....
    MMMMM Boston! Have to put on my must visit list. Kelly you're round the corner from me.

Hope to hear more from both of you.
  2. Kelly Sweden

Kelly Sweden

Welcome

Hi Stacey,
    I'm new to this board too, so welcome and have fun.
    Kelly
  3. CtMan

CtMan

Hi Stacy -- what about Boston board

Kind of new to Utopia. Wondered about apparent lack of action on Boston board. Do you post there too ?
  4. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

Hey Stacey

Welcome to the board. Talk freely about me. Cannot hear you. What a nut. I do get to Nashua once and a while. Near you?
  5. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Carl, you would go crazy up here- thanks for the invite , but as long as these get togethers are mid-week, Im pretty much hosed, if you ever put one together for a Friday or Saturday night, I will make it my business to be there
    jmp, no offense taken, would humbly suggest using the :) or ;) icon to signal the fact that you are kidding
    take care HP

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 07-11-2001 at 02:35 PM]
  6. Humble Narrator

Humble Narrator

NH/MA

So, whereabouts are you? I will be in Salem, NH (exit 2 off I-93) this weekend, then on to the mountains!
  7. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

HP, VT is worse than LI- unbelievable. try to make it to our next LI UG gig bro!
  8. jmp

jmp

HP, I was just kidding. Having spent time in a few truly remote places, I can certainly appreciate your situation.
  9. nj george

nj george

welcome stacey :)

don't be a stranger now!
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

See. They don't have 24 hours deli's in NH. So when you run out of pretzels after midnite, and you really need something to nibble on, you're out of luck........:p :eek: ;)

[Edited by slinkybender on 07-11-2001 at 12:30 AM]
  11. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

jmp,
    hope I didnt offend your sensibilities, but if you lived in VT, you'd be asking the same question at every opportunity, and oh gee, I hope I didnt mistake Stacey for someone that wants to do a little business while getting to know all the "guys and gals" :)
    take care HP
  12. jmp

jmp

Re: Welcome...

Wow. That didn't take long at all. How did I guess that question was coming?
  13. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Welcome...

...ever cross the border into Vermont?
    take care HP
  14. Stacey

Stacey

Just wanted to say hi I am a NH MA provider that is new to this board, would love to get to know you guys on here as well as gals.