New to this site

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by alyssa, Jan 23, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lepke

lepke

This is the exact reason I thought you were serious....If you put a smile on the post I would have got it..I don't talk to you much so i really don't know your sense of humor....Peace...
  2. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Unless you bought enough beer to get her drunk, then the blow job is free.
  3. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Always does.....
  4. Troutman

Troutman Paste

I'm as dissapointed in you as I was in Don Rickles when he said "I'm only kidding, it's all in fun." Ya wimped out, M.
  5. kassyS

kassyS

Beer's free, but the blow job will cost ya.
  6. shorty

shorty

lepke - you take life tooooo fuckin seriously. Lighten up there spanky. Grow a fucking sense of humor for pete's sake.

Alyssa- welcome to the board honey. as previously stated, read the rules. I get to vegas every so often for business/pleasure. Nice to know another name out there.
  7. Kimmie

Kimmie

Thanks for having my back K

I also noticed that I did the thumbs down on my icon, maybe one reason lep got the wrong impression, not that I am excusing his lack of humor.

Blame my blackberry for that. I was trying to do the wink, but I hit the wrong damn button

ok lovers, bi bi!
  8. kilroywashere

kilroywashere

Relax Lepke Kimmie was clearly making a joke.
    alyssa, its been said that if you can last the first week here... well,
    Good Luck. please read the rules before posting anymore. hope to hear more about you..
    K
  9. Kimmie

Kimmie

lepke you have been fucking hos too long. it was a bleedy joke for goodness sake. A joke, ever heard of a joke?

oh and you cant blast me baby cakes, I have been blasted by the best.
    ( Hi Ozzy Boo!)

Relax, have a beer and a blow job.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  10. lepke

lepke

Kimmie before I blast you what do you mean by this post...I take it to mean that you think there is no business here at UG..If you in fact believe that you get no business here then why may I ask do you post here all the time? If you mean this girl should get out of the game before it gets her( Implying that it got you) then I think it good advice...Maybe you can let us know which response was meant here...
  11. yamaha

yamaha

not to fair kimmie biting the hand that feeds you. what you don't love us mongers? we love you
  12. Kimmie

Kimmie

Sure I can advise her....run..get out quick while you still have a chance!!!!!
  13. lepke

lepke

14. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I would like to suggest to you that you take a few minutes and click onto the area where the rules are posted, so you are well informed and up to date.
    Id also like to mention, that as the first person to mention to you to read the rules, we sort of have a tradition here, that the first poster that directs you to the rules, with over a 1000 posts, should recieve one free evening of your company.
    As that poster, Im open and free whenever you are in NY visiting.
    I know breaking this tradition would be like breaking a mirror, so I hope to meet you in the near future.(nah, Im only kidding, but you cant blame a guy for trying)
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  15. travis13

travis13

Rule !

Let me be the first to welcome you and tell the first rule is go to the rules posts and read the rules..............

To be honest I have never paid attention to the rules for providers.....

Betty / Kim care to advise........
  16. alyssa

alyssa

Hi my name is Alyssa and I am a provider in Las Vegas. I'm not exactly sure what the rules are in this forum, so if someone could sum it up for me that would be great! Hope to hear from you soon! XOXOXOXO