New World Order Or New World Chaos ???

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by seeker6591, Sep 6, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lamont5123

lamont5123

True 'dat, Dave.
  2. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

You do discredit to your position by assuming you know anything about me, my travels, where I get my knowledge from, etc. You don't know shit about me so how is it you pretend to?

Besides, I've heard arguments like yours before. I bet the Romans thought as you do, but there is nothing new under the sun, sonny. Granted things take on new forms, but things will continue following the same natural laws they've followed since time began. You predict world peace? So what do you say about the upcoming bout with Iran? You think they'll go down without taking a few punches of their own? What about North Korea if their time comes? Once the chain of events is set in motion, all your philosophizing goes right out the window. It just takes on punch to start a fight. Once the fight starts, anything can happen.
  3. treizecisisase

treizecisisase

You give me a laugh. What do you know of current events? What the news "media" shits out? Americans donn't have a fucking idea what is happening in the world. My profession was war for many years and the world has changed DRASTICALLY in the past 10 years. You will be VERY surprised at the change in the world in the next ten years. Any conflicts will be fought in a VERY different way or should I say controled MUCH differently.The few pathetic factions left in the world are scared because their way of gaining power is disappearing. Maybe they should recruit people like you to follow them. Your thinking comes from the past and those that live in it shall become one of the sheep you talk. The American public are perhaps the most ignorant in the world as far as gobal knowledge and that my friend is what the future is now. I suggest you do a bit of globe hopping and learn something of the world you live. Stop listening to the bullshit "news" media in this country and other crap that is so called information. Economics and the quality of life sway the tide of people's will. It always has and always will but a few assholes will no longer be able to keep people from economic fortune. I hope your mongering better than macro knowledge.
  4. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

You're way out of your league kid. You obviously have no grasp of history or current events. Such a simplistic analysis. And completely inaccurate. Many businesses thrive in times of war. And your assertion that because war is not wanted by most it will not happen is ridiculous. Most people didn't want most of the wars that have ever been fought. The will of the few usually drives the decision to go to war, and the rest are herded along like sheep.
  5. treizecisisase

treizecisisase

Maybe in the movies sonnie, countries are just a name in formal business deals. It's ONE big gobal money game and war is a distraction unwanted by most. Alot of arm waving and posing will go on but it's too damn deadly to fight large scale anymore. Now for the few piss-asses and crack-heads that want their 15 secs of fame in history, they just spurn the economic sector for bio elimination. Money is power these days.
  6. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

WWIII, chem/bio warfare, throw in some nukes for good measure and now you're starting to get the picture. I don't think we'll see this starting tomorrow per se, but in some of our lifetimes I wouldn't doubt it.
  7. scoochamenz1

scoochamenz1

i think that as usual, rich people and politicians(and i mean ALL politicians), are trying to fuck us all, the only difference is that there seem to be a lot more sheep going to the slaughter house than ever before. to scared to stand up to the bullies (on both sides of the floor), and happy to be told what to do and whe to do it.
  8. fumpton

fumpton

i'll let the smily face with the shit eating grin speak for itself.
  9. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

is that the not in my backyard therefore no need to worry concept ? or surely you jest ?/?
  10. fumpton

fumpton

are you seeing black helicopters flying around at night again? or seeing troops in all-black camo conducting war games?
  11. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

Given the current state of affairs, I was curious what other members thought about the current situaation around the globe. Their is no right answer here and does not require a "dem" or "repub" response. Rather a global view of things is appreciated and any input would be welcome ??