New York City = Monday 13th to Thursday 16th

Discussion in 'New York' started by betty_snj, Feb 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. betty_snj

betty_snj

NYC Update

I'm here and still have some time available:

Tuesday 14th:
    ** from 7 pm to 9 pm

Wednesday 15th:
    ** from 7 pm to midnight

Thursday 16th:
    if I get enough requests I will stay until the evening, otherwisr I'm leaving around noon and heading to Meadowlands, where I will stay until saturday early morning.

Contact me asap if you are interested :)~~~~
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  2. betty_snj

betty_snj

NYC trip still on....only IF

you guys make it worth for me...hotel rates are sky high and if I don't get enough appts by saturday to justify my trip...I'm not going.

So...if you are interested in seeing me, please contact me this week, until friday or saturday.

I have a 24 hours cancelation policy in the NYC hotel...so I need things figured out by this saturday evening.

Thanks!!!

Betty
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

Hello Boys,

I will be in NYC at my usual place located in Midtown, offering incalls as follow:

Monday 13th:
    I will be arriving around 3 pm, so I can be available between 5 pm and midnight

Tuesday 14th:
    available between 8 am and midnight

Wednesday 15th:
    available between 8 am and midnight

Thursday 16th:
    available between 8 am and 1 pm

As you all know, the hotel rates (plus taxes and parking) are sky high, so I cannot offer the same discounted deals like I do in other places I tour.

But, I'm still trying to keep very reasonable, affordable and bellow of the current NYC market:

*** 150 for half hour

*** 250 for one hour

*** 350 for one & half hours

*** 450 for two hours

These rates are for either multiple pops of my skilled "french only" or for a full menu including all languages. Your choice.

Also, the rates are the same, either for old friends or new ones...I hope you understand.

Please click on my site for more information and, if you are interested, either mail or call my cell (856) 308-6079.

Hope to see some of you!!!

xoxoxoxo

Betty

http://betty.nycnetworking.com

betty_snj@hotmail.com