Newark Police Arrest 14 in Prostitution Sweeps

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Heartbreaker, May 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. lamont5123

lamont5123

Teho,

I'm not sure what one has to do with the other.

But I do not call fellow mongers about the War on Terror.
  2. theo1

theo1

lamont,
    Make a cell phone call to one of us about THAT STUFF and FEAR that "knock on the door" from the Honorable Alberto Gonzalez Esq. on behalf of YOUR PRESIDENT's war on terrorism!
  3. theo1

theo1

Worst yet is you wife and your sister-in-law and their attorney!

None of this mongering shit is worth it - ANYMORE!!

They WIN; touché to 'em!!!
  4. iusedtobeone1

iusedtobeone1

it can happen

Worse thing is having your mom call you and say "I saw you in the paper, when are you going to grow up". I told her never. You think after being arrested I would learn my lesson.....Sorry...addiction is a terrible thing..
  5. lamont5123

lamont5123

thrasherp,

Good advice.
  6. thrasherp

thrasherp

yeah, with arrests for just slowing down and looking, even my precautions (earlier in this thread) wouldn't work. Also, we are entering a transitional period here as Newark's new mayor takes office on July 1st. He promises rule of law a la Rudy Guiliani, so I recommend a wait and see approach for a while in Newark. I think the Elizabeth/Newark border area on Freling is prolly a better bet to avoid LE stings, but skip the car dates - go right to a motel. My $0.02.
  7. lamont5123

lamont5123

This is not good news, guys.

LE is changing tactics to get their arrest rates up.

We must be extremely careful.

Shoot, we might have to exchange cell phone numbers to advise each other.
  8. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

She is not wired for sound, she has a panic type button on her according to my friend.
  9. jersey

jersey

decoy stings

i was under the impression that the female decoy cop was always wired for sound and once they get you with a price and an act the nearby cops swoop in. if that's not the case get a lawyer. your still innocent untill proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
  10. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Wayne, if thats true (and I'm not convinced that it is) then thats pretty sick. Just slowing up to look at a SW is grounds enough to arrest someone now. If it was against the fucking law to check out a pretty woman I'd be on death row by now. Hell, he just should of said that he didn't know it was a SW. How the fuck can they prove that. DaveNJ may be right, I think your friend got bad legal representation. I think 99% of the time, if you don't talk finances with the SW until she's in the car then you should be OK.
  11. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

When my friend got busted with 21 other guys they never published their names or anything
  12. its_mousey

its_mousey

*Squeeeeeeeaaaak!!!!*

Nah, I'm aight' guys. My ATF and online smutt kept me off of the streets of Newark during the Memorial Day weekend. :)

I've sprung the mouse trap once and it's not something I would want to repeat!

*Squeak!*
  13. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

If that other dudes story is correct, he had a bad lawyer. No way a charge of solicitation would stick based on that scenario. Not that it would have helped much. He would have already had his name published in the paper which is usually worse than the actual punishment.
  14. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

Paulbunyon-If its a sting operation you are cooked whether or not you talk money.My friend from Harrison,N.J. got nabbed in a sting a couple of months ago, he is now doing community service every week with other guys that got nabbed with him in that sting operation.He told me that one of the other dudes that got busted that same night when my friend got it said he just slowed down to check out the SW (undercover female le),she hit the panic botton she was wearing under her blouse and he got arrested. When its going down that night (sting) no prowler is safe.

Now when I go out I cruise the neighthood to see if any towtrucks,flatbeds,small LE vans,small schoolbuses are around with plainwraper LE cruisers around first.This is a sign of a sting going to happen or in progress.
  15. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

I was not out at all this weekend,but my friend who goes prowling almost every night said no SW action Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday no where in Newark and Irvington.He told me he was cruising for five (5) hours Sunday night and nothing was going on.........................Wayne
    Last edited: May 30, 2006
  16. WAYNEZEE1

WAYNEZEE1

Normally the stings are on Tuesday and Thursdays.
  17. RICHCASS

RICHCASS

Sometimes they do busts two,three nights in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wayne
  18. DaveNJ

DaveNJ

I wouldn't assume he was busted just because he hasn't posted. Posting in general is down this weekend. It is Memorial day weekend after all. Maybe his beach house doesn't have internet service. Besides, even if he was busted, he'd be out already unless he had some outstanding warrants or couldn't post bail.
  19. dduck024

dduck024

A breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that article and didn't see Wayne's name. We would all be lost if he got busted.
  20. lamont5123

lamont5123

True 'dat.

But I would still be careful.