Newark

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by leef, Jul 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. coreman

coreman

2. ekual2003

ekual2003

Nice review leef, short and to the point.
    But a few questions.
    Are mainly all the girls here Spanish?
    Or a mix of Spanish, Asian and Ruskies?
    A full out Spanish babe place would be nice.
    What was the damage for everything?
  3. darth1138

darth1138

rt 21 north
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2006
  4. leef

leef

McCarter and Verona.

Sorry for the short review - got interrupted and had to leave a short post.

Mamma came to the door and let me in. Place was pretty clean, private rooms, and shower was downstairs. when coming up, I notices a Video Camera installed in the hallway which sort of freaked me out. When I got into the room, I looked all over for a camera and did not see any.

Since this is in Newark, I assume the Video camer is for their own security.

Back to the girl- Gina - Wearing an outrageous outfit - white top, juicy pants that left very little to the imaginaiton. She has great curves. Face was sort of "older" and I think this was due to too many tanning sessions.

Massage sort of sucked, but she was sort of playful which kept my interest. At the end of the massage, go the flip, and the point to little leef and she asked what he wanted. FS offered and taken.
  5. maxx33

maxx33

hey guys

where exactly is this place off of mccarter highway? I haven't seen it. Someone please let me know.
  6. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

thanks for the robust.. review.. standerd tip.. what type of service did your provider offer.. and what was on the plate.. be safe
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  7. colocano_a

colocano_a

Hey Leef,
    Was everything on the menu?
  8. Bluto

Bluto

It's Verona Accupressure.
  9. leef

leef

Went to an AMP off of Mcarthur highway in Newark. Lcated in a yellow building.

Saw Gina. Horrible massage mid 30s with a smoking body/large breasts and not so great face. body was a 8-9 and face was a 6 or 7. Easily one of the best bodies I've ever seen in an NJ amp - very tan. I joked with her about tanning salons.

Damage - 70 house fee and then standard tips.