Newbi Questions

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by plezed2meet, Nov 6, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Thorn

Thorn

Justme, I think you are exactly right... and its exactly wrong that we do it.

As long as I have been involved in this "hobby" I have done my best to keep the rose colored specticales in the draw where they belong.

Frankly, for the record, I feel I enjoy myself more due to that very fact. This because I don't seek romantic fulfillment in these business transactions, just sexual [you listening GC?]. This means the provider and I, her client, can conduct ourselves in a business like manner while having FUN [hey, you PAY to get into an amusement park in order to have fun, yes?]. The fact that there are little or no illusions allows us each to be friendly and kind to each other in the process. If business is down well, good vibes are always the result.

More happy for me, less stressful for the provider. Everyone makes out. :)
  2. Thorn

Thorn

Truly Bill, my hands have done many jobs over the years, but I have yet to release either one of them. They remain firmly attached at the wrist. Right where they have always been.

:)
  3. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Maybe it's so we don't seem crude.

Maybe it's because the euphamisms hide the central nature of commercial sex - the fact that if it weren't for the commerce there'd be no sex.
  4. sod

sod

And what agency of law enforcement are you affiliated with, Mr. Plezed2meet? Just kidding. Sometimes I wonder why we even have these abbreviations. I guess it's so we don't sound crude when we describe what happened during our "dates".

I shouldn't complain. I barely see providers, make infrequent visits to spas and get most of my action at a dingy strip club in Paterson. Who's to say I'll ever use these abbreviations? I'd love to actually need one of them.
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Both of which you could do on your own!

I got a million of them!
  6. Phantom

Phantom

Correct on both, HJ and FS.

HJ (Hand Job) is also refered to as HR (Hand Release)

[Edited by Phantom on 11-07-2001 at 02:47 PM]
  7. plezed2meet

plezed2meet

Thanks..How about HJ & FS?

Thanks...I can see clearer now. But how about HJ (hand job?) and FS (Full Service?).
    Thanks again.
  8. Phantom

Phantom

9. plezed2meet

plezed2meet

Okay, so I'm new to this board and associated discussion and can't figure out all the acronyms and abbreviations. Where can I go to become informed about these? While I don't want to compromise any info., it's not making much sense right now.
    Please help!