Newbie Post

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Kennedy, Feb 6, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gsxrjoe

gsxrjoe

That sucked man. I would have raised hell and demanded my money back. But in this hobby, you win some and you lose some. Also, this is what you call, "Taking one for the team." By the way, is this Body Focus in Newark?
  2. Kennedy

Kennedy

Okay, I might be considered a newbie. I was trying to avoid that by gathering information from my earlier posts. So, I tried out a place in Newark Ironbound. I asked for Nixie. The place was very clean and looked professional. The girl at the desk was attractive, but she was leaving. It cost .5 for 40 min. massage. I paid and waited in the room. She came in and didn't directly recognize me and ask if I 'd been there before and I said yes.

To make a long story short, she must have thought I was LE. I asked about specials and she said they didn't offer specials or extras. After a ten min. massage. b/c she was in and out of the room. I showered and I laid on the table naked. She came back and said time up. I asked to extend the time and she said she had another appointment.

I got 10-15 min massage, which was okay, for .5 and nothing else, help out a newbie, fellas?