Nia Nicole

Discussion in 'New York' started by viper9, Nov 11, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

Trip report

Made plans to meet this new lady from DC in Philly, first on Friday to take some digitals for her planned website, and then today for some frolic...

We captured like 85 shots last nite...as the nite progressed, I became progressively more anxious, sweaty, etc. Then the coughing began...so I reckon I picked up a bug of some sort, so the frolic was cancelled today.

BUT, the lady is very pretty, 5'7, 34B and has a terrific butt. Her pseudoname is Leila Graham. We have an agreement that I can't share any of the pics, but we had a great setting.

I had gotten a suite at the Ritz Carlton in Philly. My room faced the clock tower of City Hall...there are some really nifty pic taken with with tower as the backdrop.

I"ll definitely hook up with her for frolic some other day.
  2. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

Re: What is wrong with you guys.....

You are going to take one for the team and if turns out she's a hottie keep the info all to yourself? I am shocked, appalled, dismayed...

Whatever, have a good one and if I do not see your posts for a while I know why :)
  3. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

OETT

We can always count on you for scouting reports. You re the King of takin em for the team.
  4. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

What is wrong with you guys.....

What ever happened to the codified spirit of 'Taking One for the Team'?

I'm gonna take one for the team Friday nite and Saturday. If she's what I expect, I'm not gonna tell anybody else about her.

If she's less, and just a good piece, I'll let you know.

OETT
    Helping Mankind, 1 woman atta time
  5. wimpy

wimpy

About a year ago, she advertised on Vanity Secrets web. I was tempted to see he but there was nothing said about her as far as reviews go.
  6. Chernov

Chernov

Viper,

Had same thoughts a few months ago, but was also unable to find anything of substance on the TBD, or *** Atlanta boards.
    I did post on the Atlanta TBD board, leaving my email addy, requesting input on Nia. I received mixed responses, one good, two average, from this post.

Good luck,
    Chernov
  7. chickd

chickd

I've been on this provider's email list for a while, but the lack of reviews always kept me from making an appt.
    I think I did see some very inconsistent reviews on the TBD Atlanta board. Take a look there.

chickd
  8. viper9

viper9

Hey guys,
    ISO any info/rev. on Nia Nicole.
    Any feedback would be most welcomed.
    Eros-NY,Boston. Thanks.