Nice little asian/spanish mix girl

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by gaebril, Feb 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. carlos_private

carlos_private

Yum Yum

She sounds delicious. Thanks for the info. The outcall thing is unfortunate, though. Brings the price tag up to $$$ with the room. A little rich for an hour of fun. I would have loved to follow up on this one. Guess I'm just a shmo!
    BTW I just work in Freehold as well. I live in Somerset County.
    Thanks,
    Carlos
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2003
  2. gaebril

gaebril

Hmm, well to answer your first question asian face with a more hispanic body. Well proportioned breasts for a girl that small. She's not flat by any standards. She's not busty either though, so I'd say just about right by my standards. Like I said about a handfull... depending on the hand. If your magic Johnson its not a handfull :). If your Joe Shmo 5'8" to 6' your good.

Ass is nice and small like most asian girls, but actually has some curves in it from the spanish side. Most asian girls look like they spend their entire lives sitting on concrete benches... this girl still has the small ass but it curves.

In freehold I can't really help you. I only work in Freehold, I live in Tinton Falls. The Days Inn on RT33 in Neptune is pretty clean and under 80 a night. The Sheraton in Eatontown is doing 99 a night right now because volume is so low. You can probably find something similar in the Freehold area.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2003
  3. carlos_private

carlos_private

How's the back?

Gaebril,
    Does the heiny resemble an asian's.....flat? Or does it have a spanish tendency.....curvy?
    She sounds great so far. Any recomendations on inexpensive places to host the event in the Freehold area. I've gotta factor that into the $$.25, ya know!
    Thanks again bro,
    Carlos
  4. gaebril

gaebril

Actually I've never cared for Philipeno girls. She doesn't look Philipeno.
  5. lurkey

lurkey

Then go to the Philipines and knock yourself out!
  6. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Asian/Spanish.....that's an interesting combination. I'd like to see that. ;)
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

He said it would show up in a couple of days. If it isn't "graphic enough,' they may not post it.
  8. mylaptop

mylaptop

i dont see anything on ***
  9. gaebril

gaebril

Had myself I a nice little asian/spanish mix girl last night in Monmouth county. 20 years old, 5'-5'2" and 90 to 100 pounds. Nice hand sized breasts, shoulder length slighly curly hair. Very attractive girl.

Got a pretty good BBBJ, a few different positions, massage etc. Its outcall only and cost me 225 for the hour. She's nice and tight too, one of those that doesn't like to let it go once its in.

She's a chinese/spanish mix. It was a good combination. If you like a nice petite girl with around a B-cup breasts give them a call. She doesn't work very often from what the guy told me.

I threw up a more detailed description on ***. Should show up on there in couple of days.

Her name is Iris.
    732-895-9718