Nice lunch break

Discussion in 'New York' started by Monty Burns, Feb 12, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. big_boy23

big_boy23

Thanks for reminding me!

Hey thanks, I hadn't seen V in a while and I got inspired by your thread-always a good time! To anyone who hasn't seen her, she's highly recomended. What I'm wondering though, is, has anyone seen any of the new girls that are over there? There was a large breasted blonde, a slim redhead and a couple others. Any advice?
  2. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Trust me

All the credit belongs to Vanessa. She was just plain sexy. Couldn't help myself.
  3. Eugene

Eugene

MB

30 minutes - 2 pops. Very impressive.
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I saw Vanessa about 3 years ago.

Exxxxxxxxxxcellent.
  5. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Although, JohnBoy's experience was different. His lunch break sucked. Mine turned out nicely. Plus, I wasn't taking a complete flyer, as I had used Int. Indulgence before.

Hell, it used to be the incall home of our beloved Ana. Figured, I couldn't go too wrong.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

See, if you would have taken JohnBoy's tack......
  7. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Well, since my other thread got dumped, i'll try this again. So, was looking to see if anyone had gone to Intimate Indulgence lately. Was looking for some scoop. Didn't get any news, but decided to take a shot.

Met up w/ Vanessa (she's back working there it would seem.) Hadn't seen her before, but had read that she was good in session. They weren't lying. Soft, sexy skin, absolutely great tits. Shaved, clean and tasty. Not to mention that sexy little accent. Spent 30 minutes (hey, I have a short lunch break, what can I say) in pure heaven. 2 pops and everything I wanted. CBJ, DFK, Mish, Doggie, more CBJ.

I was thinking of giving the hobby up for a while. Now, I'm second guessing myself. Damn, I hate that.