nickels rev

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by un4given, May 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. un4given

un4given

Nickels is closed, and Kim is probably in a senior citizen center somewhere... those 60 year old MILFS age too fast:(
  2. Mr. Wet Wooly

Mr. Wet Wooly

Nickels is back? I haven't thought about that place in ages.
  3. un4given

un4given

And please please please dont relegate me to the ISO thread... but I wish i knew what happened to Kim. Such good memories with her...
  4. un4given

un4given

O MY GOD. I had no idea that I've been on this board THIS damn long. And Its a friggin miracle I didn't get banned for a TOS violation in posting my star-star-star-star-star address!!! By the way, it is no longer valid, if anyone cares.
  5. lamont5123

lamont5123

Ozzy,

I've been telling everyone Honeys is better.

No one believes me.
  6. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Why does this thread bring tear to my eyes? Yearning for the good ole days of yore...

Now we have a Souvlaki place and a video store. Ugh. I hate this...

Gavy
  7. un4given

un4given

Dumb Bartons certainly is da bomb... email me privately to exchange names of dancers who do an excellent job... I would like to meet some new ones, and trial and error is not my thang.

samdaman@hushmail.com
  8. ROYAL

ROYAL

Ha Ha Ha! My Bad!

It's Dum Bartons II
    Good catch
    :D:p:D
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"Dumb Bartons"

Barton might not appreciate that.
  10. ROYAL

ROYAL

The Name of the other Establishment is Dumb Bartons II. It's right off the 59th street Bridge in LIC Queens. Women are Getto style but you can get yo Groove on depending on the provider ! I got mad stories! We should have a G2G and I'll introduce you guys to a few of da ladies. ;)
  11. un4given

un4given

Extras at Honeys???

I been there twice, and most I ever got was to finger a dancer... and she knew me well so she let me. The room is wide open I dont see how any "extras" can happen... is there another room in the building? Has anyone gotten extras there?
    if the reply is not public convo, email me.

samdaman@hushmail.com
  12. jgd

jgd

Have not been to nickels but I did stop at Honeys. No extras tonight.
  13. un4given

un4given

I have been to Honeys last month, seemed kind of average to me, except that my dancer gave me a gratis espanol lesson... Is there more to that joint than the wide-open lapdance room?
  14. Ozzy

Ozzy

queens blvd/ sunnyside it's next to a gas station on a corner...sort of....
  15. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Where is nickels ?
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

NYS

i gotta stop there tonite.

honey's has been better lately. last time i was in nickels was during the winter sometime.

btw.... i was looking for that bar on 8th ave you posted a while back...
  17. un4given

un4given

I have seen quite a few beautiful women there. As for service, it does depend on the dancer, but I havent met one yet, who wouldnt go a little further for a very moderate tip.

If anyone has been to the other club by this owner (not sure of the name, but its also in Queens), I am curious if the deal is same there.
  18. nycstripclubs

nycstripclubs

You probably haven't been there recently. Actually, while still not a very good spot, Nickels has improved since they reopened. Some of the women aren't bad at all, they usually have about 6. The stage dancing is topless. They also offer full contact laps in the room upstairs which you and the dancer get to use alone at $20/5 minutes with NO BOUNCER around. I have not tried for any extras there, but I'm sure you can get them with the right choice of dancer and an appropriate tip.
  19. Ozzy

Ozzy

if you think nickels is good than you need to go out more. it's neither topless nor are there any laps available there. it's a bar with a few chicks (3 & 4's at best) in bikinis. which some of them shouldn't be wearing.
  20. un4given

un4given

absolutely:)

Anyone know anythin as good?