Nicole Rio

Discussion in 'New York' started by wimpy, Jan 26, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nicolerio

nicolerio

the aging process

In response to your ages of the girls, your estimates are a little bit wide especially concerning Cecilia, she is actually in her late 20's but I suppose l'll let this one slide. (lol) NiKi
  2. wimpy

wimpy

3. guy catelli

guy catelli

upstairs?

upstairs?
  4. wimpy

wimpy

Well I visited a this establishment after many e-mails with Nicole. Nicole was very upfront on the services her ladies. Nicole asked what my preferences were and gave me names of a few of her girls that she thought would be accomodating to me.

Her location is the famous building in the 50's between 3rd and 2nd. When I got there I was greeted by Lauren her phone lady who is in her late 30's but is put together very well. I meet three ladies. Vivian, Cecila, and Marlo. Vivian early 20's blonde from Brasil. 34-24-34. Pretty. Cecila early 30's from France, 32-22-34. Nice tight body and tatoo's and piercing. Marlo, late 30's 36dd-24-36 Redish hair from Brazil.

I choose Cecila. She started me off with a great body rub. Proceeded to all the required things I like. Very versed in her oral technique. We tried various positions. 4 of 5 stars for Cecila. Now as I am leaving Lauren the phone lady suggest the next time I see Marlo. She explains if I liked Cecila I love Marlo. Marlo is very accomdating, with a wink in her eye. I suggest that I would love to give Lauren a try. Lauren tells me that she is semi-retired but the way Cecila was grinning she would come out of retirement for me.

Check them out guys.