Nicole Rio

Discussion in 'New York' started by timisjim, Jul 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Yes indeed.
  2. sharked

sharked

oh damn, how could I forget about Ivy.
    phone girl was Lauren.
    great provider and great house.
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Nicole ran a good house, and she was a top notch provider. I sampled Cecilia Canu-AKA Celine and Margo at her establishment.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  4. timisjim

timisjim

They were on either 52nd or 55th. in a maybe 3 BR apt in a walk up, not a high rise. I believe same building where Sophia (french masseusee who listed herself in ny mag) was housed. They had large massage tables with thick mattreses, which was kind of odd.
  5. sharked

sharked

I remember Nicole rio's as well. It was on the east side. The only girl I remember by name was margo. I also remember the phone girl was a really nice girl.
  6. misterxyz

misterxyz

I think I saw a Nicole Rio posting on Westchester CL within the past few months.
  7. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

nope, it was definitely Amanda's Angels. I did a little searching on posts I've submitted and found a few that I had made regarding Alex. Wonder where she is these days. I'm sure she's out of dodge. I don't think she was in this for the long haul.
  8. vegaslover

vegaslover

There was a great latina place in a high rise in w 55-57,around there,with recept 'Nina' (older woman) fs for approx 160,wonder waht ever happened to her/them,that's not the same place you're referring to??? This was a 3 bedroom apt.
  9. sushiman

sushiman

talk about memories...!

I used to go to Nicole Rio's place at least 2x a month. She used to have so many ladies there, I lost rack of many of them. Then she sold the palce to Miranda, who, while she was a good provider, maybe wasn't the bset business person, and the place closed. I stayed in touch with her, as she is an Indy now...

Thanks for the memories!

Sushi
  10. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

I take it back. She wasn't from Nicole's....Amanda's Angels.
  11. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

They were on the east side? For some reason, I remember west side...or maybe that was a different place. There was this girl, I think it was Nicole's, that I used to see quite a bit. I think she went by the name Alex. Blond girl, really, really thin, she might have been in a car accident before joining Nicole's, as she had some scarring from it (if memory serves, it was a car accident). Her demeanor was great, and we used to get together at least 2 times a month. Always had a great time with her.
  12. timisjim

timisjim

After the dissolution of Julie's, i've mostly steered clear of the F/S options in favor of massage places and indies. But recently i have begun to remember and long for the days of Nicole Rio. Dont' know how many of you were familiar with Nicole, but she ran a great little house on the east side with a great cast of characters who greeted you in long white lab coats. Nicole herself was a mature latina, and perhaps while not as spy as some of her proteges, it was nicole herself who provided true GFE experience. I imagine Nicole has returned to South America or otherwise retied, but just in case she is still in the game out there, i thought i'd put this out there to see if anyone knew anything more about her whereabouts. would love to see her.

thanks all