Nikki no drip 631-606-0251

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by hardndslick, Oct 26, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I think it was George Carlin who did a routine on that.
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  2. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Yep!!!
    That's why I'm only going with one word answers just sitting back and waiting.
  3. joeyboy

joeyboy

Got a feeling this thread is gonna get locked soon
  4. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Nope
  5. h50

h50

I think you've both amply explained yourselves. So I'm assuming you've also both resolved how you're going forward with this. Right?
  6. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Yep
  7. Nikki17xx

Nikki17xx

Since my whole "i have our messages" comment obviously got misconstrued & taken as a threat. It was in no way a threat, i meant it as i have all our messages so you cannot lie or try to pull the i never said this or that etc. You cannot come on UG & make it seem like im a horrible nasty person and you are just a innocent or whatever. Id never use messages to blackmail someone, or threaten them. Shit, i clearly care about my reputation im not going to do something to ruin it/myself. But have a great evening everyone :)
    big68, hardndslick and genlock1 like this.
  8. Tonto25

Tonto25

Damn your good monger. Heehee! T!
  9. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

I'm pretty sure Wiggs ain't worried about shit...
    Mr. Wiggley and Tonto25 like this.
  10. genlock1

genlock1

Yep !
  11. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Sperm
    Slinky Bender and Tonto25 like this.
  12. genlock1

genlock1

Yep well said !
    Especially when she has all his conversations.
    Not much you can say!
    nycliguy likes this.
  13. Mongercode

Mongercode

Well you know one way to really piss her off is to place it here in code!
    Tonto25 likes this.
  14. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Yep
  15. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Who needs multiple words when just one gets the point across so well!
    NankerPheldge likes this.
  16. genlock1

genlock1

Seems like all Nikki did was stand up for herself and defend her reputation and since no one is disputing her account. Not sure why it’s an issue. By all accounts she’s a great provider and decent person!
    nycliguy and Nikki17xx like this.
  17. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Yep
    Tonto25 likes this.
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Yep
  19. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

It is almost impossible not to go off on tangents or slight change of subject in a thread. How much,anyway, can you talk about one provider.

An issue pertaining to that provider is bound to take a thread in different directions where general opinions and viewpoints will lead away from that provider specifically.

This site is a forum and not a review site only. There are plenty of those out there.

I believe the Mods realize this and for that fact, are flexible in allowing it.

Of course, in a perfect sense, everything would be catoregized and have its appropriate place relative to its context.

I think that the Mods are instructed more to look for derogatory arguements that may occur in a thread (as was slowly developing here), inflammatory remarks that may be made, and more inappropriate appliance to the rules such as naming names of other sites, motels/hotels, shilling, self promotion, etc.

If we are limited from reasonable diversions in a thread, it would greatly limit the contributions and education we can derive from that thread.

I know that if I were refrained from or apprehensive about stating opinions and viewpoints not necessarily always relative to the specific provider in that thread, I would quickly lose interest here and take my indulgence elsewhere.
    iwantagoodhj247 likes this.
  20. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

I have said it before, wrong thread for this! Sorry Nikki! I totally agree, but secondly, there was no argument! Just a couple of opinions being expressed!
    So my apologies to Nikki of course and to the mods for voicing my opinion here.
    Point well taken zoos.
    thezoos likes this.