Ninah a/k/a Natasha 631-480-3244

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LISteve, Jan 1, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. brownyhound

brownyhound

Not to rain on your parade, but the incubation period for many STDs can be up to 6 months. I would get re-tested in a few months if I were you, just to be safe.
  2. Eighteenteen

Eighteenteen

Negative for gonorrhea and chlamydia, guess she was clean, thankfully.
  3. Eighteenteen

Eighteenteen

Yeah i know i regret it, least i didn't fuck up even more and go raw the whole hour, hope i don't catch anything from the 10-15 minutes.
  4. Rider

Rider

Oh, "She said she was." How long ago was she tested? Tens of how many guys has she seen since? How many of them did she say the same thing to?
  5. Mongercode

Mongercode

I'd bang her if she saw Alcoholics oh well I'll keep on drinking I'm such a lush.
    Eighteenteen and SilverBack04 like this.
  6. Eighteenteen

Eighteenteen

Banacek likes this.
  7. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Your posts didn't go through for a number of reasons. Please familiarize yourself with the site rules.
    http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/site-rules-the-ten-commandments-updated-9-19-2016.1468/
    Banacek likes this.
  8. Eighteenteen

Eighteenteen

Ninah was bare frienxly with me for the last 10-15 minutes of my session as she knew I was std free, but I'm on the edge since then because of Sti's anyone know if she's clean? She said she was.

P.s. moderators please post this, 3rd time posting this as my first two never went through, I'm stressing out and need an answer.
  9. boneengineer

boneengineer

"Bear Sex" ??????? Why do I picture that as being a pretty risky activity?

Trying to fuck a bear is probably way more dangerous the going Bare back..... Although I am not sure if the CDC has any guidlines about Barebacking an actual Bear!
    We one likes this.
  10. BareBackJack

BareBackJack

I have something to ad to this conversation about Ninah. She may well be bear friendly. I have seen her twice and no I didn't get bear sex with her either time but my first time with her she commented that I looked like the type who'd fuck better without a cover and I coyly said maybe. She looked me over and with a hmmmm, said I need to know you better. See me regular and we can do that next time.

The next time I saw her she didn't offer and I didn't ask. But in latter texts to her a few months later I said I was a repeat client and that she had offered to go bear if I see her regularly and would she honor the offer. Her reply was "the why ask me if you already know the answer".

She as has been stated by others she is moody as shit. She is much easier to deal with when she is stoned and probably more likely to go bear when stoned I think. Also strange in her phone/text etiquette is her changing her prices on the fly. If I ask her via text to a half hour for 100 she always says yes. If I ask her to do an hour for 150-160 she replies back nasty saying her prices are 150 for half and 250 full hour. Go figure.

She is a sexy chick for an older broad. I dont like the wigs though. Its always a turnoff to me when a chick has a wig or extensions. But trust me, if you see her regular and she is comfortable with you she will be open to anything.

About her commentary on old guys not having hard cocks, she never said anything to me or suggested that she was uncool with older men. I'm over 50. I dont have problems per se but when I hobby I always take a vitamin V before I go. If I'm paying for it I want to be sure I'm gonna get hard and fuck hard. Don't particularly need em but I like to have em. Ninah had no complaints both times I fucked her.

To be honest Im still thinking of seeing her again and going for the all natural session
  11. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Number in latest ad - 631-213-7553 - where she is once again advertising as Ninah.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  12. LISteve

LISteve

She is not a tranny .... I assure you.
  13. Mongercode

Mongercode

Lol oh ish.
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Perhaps she doesn't look like a man to you, but looks like a transsexual because she has had similar facial surgery done that you associate with transsexuals.
  15. Mongercode

Mongercode

Why does she look like a man to me is it just in my head?
  16. D248

D248

She looks good to me too. I've called and spoken to her but our schedules never aligned. I hope too see her soon. Haven't seen her in person yet.
  17. LISteve

LISteve

She looks good to me. Really enjoy our sessions. The problem is making the sessions happen.
  18. Rider

Rider

What's the deal with her wigs, I wonder?
  19. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Number from current ad: 631-620-5028

Picture from better days?
    [​IMG]
  20. AssMan19

AssMan19

I had contacted blonde Ninah before I was a member here. She happened to be very sweet over the phone at first and I can hear that she was outside closing her car trunk. I tried to make small talk and she would have nothing to do with that. That was my first sign that her personality would clash with mine. I told her what I was looking for and she quoted me $220 for the hour. She then asked, are you old? I said, well that depends on what you think is old. She said that I sounded like a mature man. I said for someone supposedly in her 40's, she sounded much older. I said, I prefer younger girls who have tight bodies and you are clearly older than your stated age. Have a good day!!! I have no problem someone asking my age. It is how you go about it that irks me. She happens to look pretty good in some of her pictures and IMHO looks beyond her reported years which I find humorist that she has such a problem.
    LoinRanger and Banacek like this.