nj-exotics

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by tonka, Sep 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. njexotics

njexotics

Alazay

For fear of being blasted for advertising via posts, I can say this: Alazay is a wonderful girl and is available every day after 11AM. It is best to call at least an hour before to confirm availability. 201-526-1001.

Thanks!
  2. DannyNJ

DannyNJ

Alazay??

Hi NJ Exotics - Looking for some more info on Alazay. Is she still with you? I know the website posts the girls hours, but is she available everyday? Any info you could provide would be appreciated. She's a hottie! Might be calling you this week to schedule an appointment. Woodbridge is within 30 miles of Jersey City, correct?
  3. tonka

tonka

who did I see?

I saw Crystal, ten times more prettier than her pics. Nice time, she likes to moan and yelp at the right times. Great cowboy skills, nice natural dd's. Good luck.
  4. Casper

Casper

Who did you see at NJ-EXOTICS ?
  5. njexotics

njexotics

Thanks Tonka

Thanks for the great review Tonka! I want everyone to know that we have many other girls available throughout NNJ and NYC. As always we are open 24 hours every day. We have a mailing list should any of you like to keep abreast of our newest editions and special offers. Just visit our web site at nj-exotics.com

See you soon.

NJ Exotics
  6. tonka

tonka

Multiple cups available, daty, mine was a cbj, didn't ask for bb. Light kissing, no dfk, and I was told absolutely no greek. Good luck. Tonka
  7. carlk

carlk

devil is in the details

how bout the dish. GFE? who are the lookers? thanks
  8. SpaMonger

SpaMonger

Tonka, thanks for the review.

I'm wondering if more than one cup of coffee is allowed?
    Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thx,

L2P

[Edited by Luv2PumpU on 09-22-2001 at 12:26 AM]
  9. tonka

tonka

I recently tried nj-exotics.com had a nice time. Some pretty girls here, incall in jersey city/no bergen area. Hassle free set up, good luck. Peace