NJE party in AC

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by zarathustra88, Nov 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. robnotbob

robnotbob

Heard good things..unfortuntaly for me I took Friday off..looking forward to the next one :)
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Just wanted to thank Kevin and the NJE staff for being gracious hosts last nite. Also nice to see bunch of the UG family there. I hope all who attended enjoyed themselves ( I know at least one guy who was exteremely happy he went ).
  3. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I'd like to "get acquainted" with Tori!
  4. Phantom

Phantom

Ms.Tori

Since you are currently considering opening a NNJ division of Ambiance maybe you could throw such a party when you get settled in as sort of a "get acquinted" get together between your girls and guys from NNJ and NYC.
  5. Thorn

Thorn

Ummm... Errrr... Aaaaaa... Ummmmm....

Someone want to explain this.

No?

OK, I'll try.

Ms Tori. The party is being thrown by an agency for their clients using their girls. They control the guest list.

You'd have to ask Kevin, of NJ Exotics how they would feel about the Ambiance girls showing up at their party. :)

[I figured, since you asked, you truly wanted to know... so...]
  6. Ms.Tori

Ms.Tori

Hey ,what party

Boy I'm feeling like a redheaded step child. Nonone invited us.We would have totally been there.Oh well. Maybe next time you will remember the Ambiance Girls...
  7. Thorn

Thorn

Priceless.

:D
  8. Ozzy

Ozzy

thought you were being a whore again.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"For those of you attending with my favorite moderator"

"someone is cheating on me.........."

He's talking about you, bonehead.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2001
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: Party

Did you really think you were the only one?
  11. Ozzy

Ozzy

Re: Party

someone is cheating on me..........[​IMG]
  12. njexotics

njexotics

DandyDon

Consider yourself REALLY invite! Watch for post or just shoot me an email at nj_exotics@yahoo.com
  13. DandyDon

DandyDon

NJExotics, As I said in my post to you, I can't make this Friday as I will be away, but I would REALLY like to be invited to the next party you host up in north Jersey. I hope the Newark party is fun for ALL the attendees!!
  14. wangjabyung79

wangjabyung79

I can't wait

This is my first post here as I am new to the whole "Hobby" scene and have no experience in it. This will be my first party. I hope it will be a blast.
  15. njexotics

njexotics

Party

Last call for the Party, Friday at 8PM in Newark. A few UG members are already confirmed and we hope to see more. Just call 201-239-9049 or email us at nj_exotics@yahoo.com.

For those of you attending with my favorite moderator, I gave him the information this evening over the phone. He promises to pass it along.
  16. TAHOONE

TAHOONE

Newark NJE Party

With all the reviews maybe I try the Newark Party I'll let you guy's know the result..

Tahoone
  17. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I really like your idea of "buying local" and I think that Philly has alot of talent, some of which is hidden.
  18. DaBoss777

DaBoss777

I go by many names!!! (LOL!!!!) The best part of the party....well...not the BEST part..was watching Chris (Cris?) open beers w/ a spoon!!! It was amazing!! Never seen anything like it!!! That young man has talent!!!! I guess since I was there.... I bought Local!!!!!!!!! Support the local economy!!!

DaDog

J.R.
  19. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I didn't know you were DaDog, Hi JR.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2001
  20. DaBoss777

DaBoss777

AC Party

Kevin,

You throw 1 HELL of a PARTY!!!!!! I think that bigdoggie needs to know about your company. hmmmmm....maybe I can help!!!!

Thanks bud,

DaDog

J.R.