NNJ AMP's

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Japoman, Nov 16, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Why? did it happen to you before? LOL
  2. yesyes

yesyes

As long as we're reviewing some new locations, does anybody have any info about the Moon Day Spa that recently opened in S. Amboy on Route 35. It looks like a possibility from the outside, but I wouldn't want to go there, get butt naked and end up with cucumber slices on my eyes.
  3. yonkershobbyist

yonkershobbyist

i know people who have been there many times, i guess it depends on who you get but they were satisfied like a typical r&t
  4. bergen

bergen

i went to riverdale the other day and it was just ok. massage was fair and the hr was uninspired. i've heard that h**ven is a spa in little ferry is really good. i used to work in denville and was a big fan of the spa there, but it's to far from my office and home now. anyone ever been to the place in little ferry?
  5. gremlin

gremlin

Well, now that the red house appears to be closed, maybe i'll give riverdale another shot. Was also wondering if anyone has tried Yo Yo spa in Pine Brook. The place on main st. in boonton is close too, still haven't given that a shot.
  6. sparky

sparky

Gremlin , I saw your review of BiBi.I was surprised as I have always gotten a nice rub and tug from her.She is very wary of LE as they were busted several years back.Once she got to know me things got better.The best girl there is Lilly,who has given me excellent rubs.Kay at Oak ***** Accupressure is excellent also.
  7. gremlin

gremlin

This place got a bunch of bad reviews in another thread (including one from me). Wondering if there's a diamond in the rough here cause what i saw was well..... not worth mentioning.
  8. falcon10

falcon10

Holy blast from the past Batman! Posts from Bill Furniture, biggod, etc. and a 4+ year old thread resurrected from the dead...
  9. Pulled Pork

Pulled Pork

I went to Apricot in Hillside today and had a pretty good time but not for massage parlor reasons. They have a price special in the morning and at night so I paid 40 for an hour. The girl I got was a white American and she was very funny but very very fat. She had me go back to the room and “get comfortable” and we went for the table shower. She was a heavy set girl with really big tits and a great personality. The table shower was good only because talking to her was good. By Asian standards it was below mediocre. I made a couple of jokes as she lathered me up. She had really good nails and knew how to use them. She had me brick hard on the flip. She did not dry me off like an Asian would. The massage was again below mediocre by Asian standards. Again she had great nails and got me hard a couple of times. We joke for almost half an hour. She said she advertised for her nail and her breast, and talked about guys who had nail and tit fetishes. The massage really sucked but her personality made up for it. A Korean would have worked every muscle in my back; the American did a piss poor job. She asked me what kind of finish I wanted. I mentioned blow job and she quoted $1.6 and $1.4 and 1.0. I had to bit my tongue to keep from laughing. I told her I was serviced at this place at a much lower price several years ago. She wanted to know if the girl was Spanish…and she said that they were the problem with pricing. In the end I got a $0.6 HJ. The money she wanted was way too much but she was a fun girl. At that price I’ll stick to the Asians. At least you will get a good table shower and massage.
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: Fuji

You were more than fair, sounds like you only had a 15 minute session.
  11. foglife

foglife

Re: Fuji

I have been to Fuji about 4 times, not in a few years though, they have a sign up about taking medical insurance. never to good, but not to bad. Standard Korean place like the ones in Englewood. My visit the girl gave me a 20 min massage and hr, that includes waiting about 5 min in the room.
    I gave her a 10 tip whe she gave me such a ugly face, I told her the rest of the tip was the 40 min left I paid for.

Do you guys think that was rude or fair ?

never been back.
  12. nnjguy

nnjguy

riverdale therapy off rt 23

Hey, Sparky, mind telling me about this place. It is close to me and Im planning on going there next weekend. any info would be great.
  13. Daty

Daty

Awwwww, Just returned from my usual Sunday morning AMP massage session. Sunday mornings are great, the place is dead, the hour is extended, the girls are happy cause before work they went to "churchee" to redeem themselves. Then they go to work to worship the almighty dollar and my meat stick. You gotta love it.
  14. CounterPoint

CounterPoint

Saw Yoko Ono's Mom There

'Nuff said. Tried to block that visit out of my mind but had it sadly, suddenly yanked back. Probably no LE activity 'cause they don't see much action.
  15. PistlPete

PistlPete

Fuji

While we are on the subject of NNJ AMP, has anyone ever gone to the the Fuji Salon on Route 17 in Maywood/Rochelle Park? It's been there forever and has never been the subject of LE (as far as I know). I wonder if that is because they do not offer any extras.
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: NNJ AMP's - Always a sure thing

I sometimes go to lunch on Main St in New City, I'll have to look for 37B. What extras can be had there? I hope you have a good experience at Apricot's too.
  17. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

18. PistlPete

PistlPete

Westwood

Daty, thank you for the info on FS.
    Another question: every so often you read in the Bergen Record of AMP being busted by LE. Would you know if they were being busted for offering FS or for merely offering HJ?
  19. Daty

Daty

Hospital
  20. Bacchus

Bacchus

Westwood, leave a condom on the pillow before your massage. If they take it your in. . [/B][/QUOTE]

Which Westwood by the hospital or third st?