No action @ Aloha in Englewood

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Zoltan, Dec 13, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

I think that might be a blumpkinette.......than again, after remembering what she looked like...a blumpkin......
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

You should have offered her a blumpkin.
  3. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Brings back a funny story...

I went to this place when I first started mongering. After walking up the staircase, the door was open. I didn't hear the little pitter patter of asian feet running towards the door like in your typical amp. Instead there was this god awful smell coming from down the hallway. I call out "helloooo anyone here".....and I see this head poke out of this door thats halfway open at the end of the hall. She's dropping a deuce telling me she'll be out in a minute. She must have kept the bathroom door open because she was the only one working and didn't want to miss her one appointment for the day.
  4. Zoltan

Zoltan

Was in the Englewood area recently and decided to check this place out. Above a liquor store with no big sign out front. Greeted by friendly mamasan who collected the $50 house fee (nice to see a place that doesn't charge the usual $60). No TS. Masseuse was named "Sunny." Typical attractive 30ish K woman dressed in baggy t-shirt and black spandex pants. Massage was above average. No sheet was used. Commented on what a "good body" I had. On the flip she massaged some more and then announced "all finish." Strange considering her friendly manner and no sheet massage. Didn't really matter to me since I was tired and was just looking for a good massage. I assume HR would be available on return visits but not sure about anything else. Anyone else have better luck at this place?