no clue

Discussion in 'New York' started by LIDAWN, Feb 7, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Hey my man- do you know of Ynigvie Malmstein, Michael Schenker and Frank Marino- I think I have to revise my Top 5 list!
  2. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

This is news?
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

i fuckin heard that too.
  4. Carl M

Guess what my brother This morning on Howard Stern, this Limo guy comes on and says he banged 2 gorgeous chicks a couple years ago, one of them happened to be Kimberly Taylor aka Shauna. Well Howard says" boy she was some piece of ass, I wonder where she went to".

[Edited by Carl M on 02-08-2001 at 03:46 PM]
  5. Tankcommander

Tankcommander

I got a real sharp provider for you....

She's got a couple of masters and a doctorate, can quote from major literary works in about 6 different languages. Great conversation, and can teach you a thing or two.

She doesn't do bj's, covered or not, she's horrible in bed, and requires that you wear three layers of rubber.

All that, for a mere 1K an hour LOL
  6. San_Te

San_Te

Shauna was on Howard's show. Boy did she look like an idiot on the televised version!
  7. Ezrlove

Ezrlove

Dawn if you like dance music then there are only a few good stations.

70's music (disco era) 103.5 KTU
    Hip Hop / Rap 97.1 Hot 97
    Top 20 R&B 107.5 WBLS

The kids like Z100 100.3 they play all kinds of music.

Howard Stern gets me going in the morning. He's on 92.3 Krock from 6 to 10. I think Shauna was a guest on his show.
  8. Carl M

Bro you sold me- all old but good stuff, Wow" ACCEPT" they used to have this song called" Balls to the Wall" and UFO another excellent band- Hey we are going down memory lane- thanks for the info!

[Edited by Carl M on 02-08-2001 at 12:59 PM]
  9. Ozzy

Ozzy

"sat night rocks" on wnew 102.7 . every sat night from 10pm -2 am.

go to wnew.com or eddietrunk.com

[Edited by Ozzy on 02-08-2001 at 10:32 AM]
  10. Carl M

ROCK 101

Dawn, candy was good Mmm! If you want to be brainwashed into a Metalhead like me and Brother Ozzy. First listen to WXRK- 92.3 FM every day religiously- especially to Cain and Crazy Cabbie after 6PM- here you will hear new Alternative and some Metal- Papa Roach, Godsmack, STP, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Limp Biskit, also old Hard Rock like AC/DC, Guns+Roses, Black Sabbath, Ozzy etc. Second on FRI or Sat nite after 11PM watch MTV- Headbangers Ball, also on MUCH MUSIC after 11PM on SAT- check out LOUD- all heavy Metal- some obsure stuff also- use headphones if people are sleeping- crank it up- even if you fall asleep watching it- you will eventually succumb to the music when you hear them again and again!! LOL!!
  11. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Well Dawn....I don't like seeing those things like McDonald's puts on their signs "Over 12 billion served".....I like to pretend that I'm a provider's first client for some odd reason.

I prefer to not surf much....Maybe a pic of the lady on the first page with radio buttons to link to my interests...button for FAQ...button for RATE...button for Photo Gallery....button for contact. Butto for Tour dates?

I think you can skip a button that takes us to your mom's ultrasound video of you in the womb. That's too much information.

Don't like MIDI files that play music either....a provider's taste in music is of little interest to me...plus, it let's everybody know I'm looking at a non-business related website.
  12. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

the page is a sample guys!?!?!?!? lol

ok guys it is a sample the guy threw it up there so i could get opinions on the style i chose.. i am getting my own domain with no banners lol and several links on it....

please be patient it is just where he is placing the pages for my critique and i thought some constructive criticizm would help me with the design.. what do u guys like to see up on a pge
    that would help but i agree i hate banners.. be patient one more week to go sugar
    HUGZZZZZZZ
    DAWN
  13. One Eyed Trouser Trout

If I were to set up a website on Yahoo with my own domain, say http://www.one_eyed.com, and pay the 20 bucks a month or so, there are no banner ads, pop up windows, notta. Only content controlled by moi.
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Yes, but it was only for guys who sent it in already. The deadline was 11:38PM today.
  15. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

is that $120 for a "life-time membership" ??

;)
  16. jester

jester

Slinky,

I don't think that anyone here believes that you should foot the entire bill for a free board. Most of your members probably have at least a reasonable idea what these things cost, since they're all probably internet-savvy. Banner ads are acceptable, as long as you don't go overboard. The way you have it now is ideal, only 1 banner at the top of the page. Even 2 is acceptable, at least in my eyes. Most people probably ignore them anyway.

Any more than 2 (I've seen sites with many more!) and it takes away screen room for the things that people come to the site for in the first place, as well as slowing down load times for people with slow internet access. You might want to have a page designated for ads, and rotate those to the top of the forum pages more often, one at a time.

Just my 2 cents.

Jester
  17. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

OETT,

While I'm certainly not looking to start an argument, how do you expect "free" sites to stay free if they don't have ads ? ( and yes, I realise you said "bannaer ads", but that's what sell on the 'net, no ? ). I know that we certainly can't keep this site free without them. Someone's got to pay.

Now where's your $120 "contribution" ?
  18. One Eyed Trouser Trout

Re: jellybean who? guy ? curious?

Dawn:

I understand the economics of using free internet websites, as well as not wanting to have a paper trail should any sort of item be construed to be an illegal activity should you get a commercial site with your own URL.

But, I really hate banner ads on free sites....but that's just me.
  19. guy catelli

guy catelli

what?

what, no comment about the jpgs that i worked on lovingly? ;)
  20. LIDAWN

LIDAWN

jellybean who? guy ? curious?

lololol
    wel well welllll so you want to know do u?
    She happens to be the girl i took to Jamaica with me....
    she is not in the business lol
    just did a double for fun..
    we did a limo pick up with full bar and snacks a full show with me as a finish and a drop off at the office..
    any more details and you know how to reach me
    she is 5ft3 blonde baby blue eyes 110 lbs 9 tats and a pierced belly button... but very hard to get to lol..... however he seemed very very happy.... wink..
    how are you you r gonna love my new page try the ist part for a peek..
    http://members.fortunecity.com/spyredom/
    sample page one .. not on my new domain yet sugar soon though write and tell me what you think of the new less garish look...