No tell - Bronx- Westchester

Discussion in 'Craigs list & Backpage' started by mickster, Dec 29, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bumw/ajob

bumw/ajob

Yeah, this girl thinks we're all pretty stupid.
  2. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

Naomi is definitely pretty...is the menu limited to BBBJ or CBJ?
  3. BoredInCT

BoredInCT

The one advertising " IF THE PHOTO IS NOT ME YOUR SESSION IS FREE 914-826-6830 XXXGFEXXX :) - 19 (W" ??

funny there is an obvious self-review today on CL with this hoot of a line...

"She likes tips and extra money, but she is well worth it!!"
  4. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

BumW-

Great story. I guess those gunsmoke pieces of tin cum in handy at times. Can you imagine a working girl claiming that she was going to the front desk to call the cops. What the hell did she think you were born yesterday. She is a working girl, doing something that is just as illegal as you are, and she is going to call the cops. Yeah right!

Bead-I really doubt that Daeng-would blow you! smile!
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2005
  5. bumw/ajob

bumw/ajob

I would like to see Naomi,she has a pretty face. Stay away from Mercedes (914 826 ####). This girl is nothing but a thief. I met her in the parking lot of the yonkers gateway motel. She advertised 90$ for a 1/2hr gfe . She wanted the money up front plus the fee for the room. I got a bad vibe, so I told her maybe we'll do it another night when I have more money.She changed her tune and brought me up to the room(which was already paid for). She is a light skin du-rag wearing black girl, no attempt to look sexy. I must say she had a nice ass and that was the only thing that kept me interested. I gave her the money and got undressed. She then told me all I would get was a fully clothed lap dance for my 90$. I asked for my money back. She said "No". I got dressed and asked again, she said "no". On my way out the door, I grabbed her cell phone. She came chasing after me" Mista did you take my baby sitters phone". I told her give me my money and I'll give you the phone. She said she would go to the front desk and get the cops and tell them I offered her money for sex. I said" Good, I've things to tell them". I whiped out my wallet and flashed her my "tin"(an old volly fire badge). She got spooked and gave me back my money. Other guys have had similar experiences with her. She takes the money and splits. I don't know if this girl ever gives it up. Stay away!
  6. beadman

beadman

thanks fumpton and blow me daengman
  7. daengman

daengman

408 posts and still a rookie.
  8. fumpton

fumpton

no tell motel
  9. beadman

beadman

no tell ? Ok I am stumped.
  10. ecpaul

ecpaul

BBJT? Kinda short review there, I like the details if your gonna sell me on it :).

Looks like her:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ers/120601053.html

HOT AND HORNY - 23
    Reply to: pers-120601053@craigslist.org
    Date: 2005-12-26, 7:22PM EST

Hello,
    This is Naomi. I am so freaky and wild...I love to f*ck and s*ck!! I will make you cum till you can't anymore. Call me and let the freak inside you out!

$150/half hr
    $200/per hr
    BBJ extra
    No Private Calls (must dial *82) *829144386489
    No *****s
  11. mickster

mickster

Saw Naomi at a nasty ass no tell off Exit 13 - Bronx Border. Nice pretty young girl - BBJT for 100 donation. Place sucked, but she was fine. Ad under Westchester