Non Prescription Pills for Hard Erections

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by J. Lefty, Nov 24, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TheRicker

TheRicker

I thought on the Rx site you were saying to search it spelling it "v1agra". I wasn't aware of the robospamming issue in here. That's where the disconnect was. Thanks.
  2. JamieC

JamieC

L-Arginine is a precursor of nitric oxide (NO) in the human body. In the 1990s, scientists discovered that not only is NO an essential compound that helps blood circulation, but it is important to normal sexual function in both men and women. Without arginine there would be no NO, and without NO, men would not be able to have erections.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Sounds French.
    Wrayman likes this.
  4. Stockbroker

Stockbroker

Ive been hearing on the radio advertisement for sildenifal for $2 a pill. Cant remeber the name of the distributor but if u tune into 1010wins for 30 minutes ull probably hear it
  5. genius

genius

The correct spelling of "V" is blocked by this site to prevent robospamming. So I needed to spell it v1agra. There is no drug spelled v1agra so if you want to search the Rx site for the V drug you need to change the 1 to i as I instructed.
  6. genius

genius

The correct spelling of V1iagra is blocked by this site to prevent robospamming. So I needed to spell it v1agra. There is no drug spelled v1agra so if you want to search the Rx site for the V drug you need to change the 1 to i as I instructed.
  7. TheRicker

TheRicker

Change the "i" to a "1" or vice versa like you wrote?
  8. Wrayman

Wrayman

Picked up some L'Arginine from amazon, will give them a try and see what all the fuss is about.
  9. genius

genius

Or you can ask your doc to send Rx directly to your pharmacy and when you get there tell them to use the NYS Rx card rate and you will get it for 73.50. Your way is a bit cheaper, my way more direct, no printout, one step.
    Really interesting is go to the NYSRX site and put in V1agra, (change the 1 to an "i" ), select the 25mg pill qty 90 and the discount cost is $4,360.34
    As in other aspects in life if you don't know who to play the game , as Gavvy Cavath so apply titled his forum, "Oh you'll get fucked alright".
    http://www.newyorkrxcard.com/index.php
  10. out of control

out of control

I was paying 60 a pill for V for years my insurance didn't cover it at all. I read an article in the NY Post of all places about a website called Blink Health. Here's how it works you pay them $65 then you print out an insurance card. It has code numbers on it. I did this right before my annual check up. Then you go to your Dr and ask him to call in a prescription for 90 sildenafil pills 20 milligrams. Go to the pharmacy show them the printout and they give you the pills no co-pay. I did this it works and I couldn't be happier. 20 Mg is perfect for me I used to have to cut up the V into 4 or 5 pieces now no cutting. Now I have a bottle of 90 pills that will last at least 6 months.
  11. Banacek

Banacek Moderator

Generic V in 2017: Sooner Than Expected
    by Elizabeth Davis on December 17, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Pfizer, the manufacturer of erectile dysfunction med V, just reached a settlement with generic manufacturer Teva that will allow Teva to start selling generic V (sildenafil) in December 2017—that’s more than two years earlier than the current patent expiration in April 2020.
  12. genius

genius

As far as I can tell its $2 a pop only if you can mange 30 pops each time you take a pill.
    Please explain in just a bit more detail.
    Thanks,
    G
  13. On a lark, I tried a supplement called python a few years back. You can get It at gnc or the vitamin shop.It was ridiculous, you can only use your herbally enhanced erection for so long before you just want it to stop
  14. Stockbroker

Stockbroker

Whats the point now? arent C and V available in generics now? $2 a pop?
  15. genius

genius

Ah, but you just did.

As far as trolling, not something I do - I was just giving my opinion, FWIW, that V is probably one of the few drugs that delivers on it's promises, i.e., it added girth, made me stay harder, longer and increased my endurance. However, as you say "do you need it?" - well that can be asked about many things in life such as nice clothes, hot car, boat, etc - you really don't need them but make the journey we all have through life more enjoyable.
    The Exiled likes this.
  16. Casual Rex

Casual Rex

I'm beginning to think genius is just trolling me in this thread. So I'm not responding.
  17. genius

genius

ummm, yeah and your point is?
    The Exiled likes this.
  18. Casual Rex

Casual Rex

Well, of course, V is a glorified performance enhancer. The question is, do you need it?

Hell, I was popping those blue pills like a fiend when I was in my late 20s. I definitely didn't need it! But, it added girth, made me stay harder, longer and increased my endurance.

Hell, did Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds need to take steroids? No! They were in good enough shape and had enough talent already. But, they wanted to be the best they could be!
  19. genius

genius

WADR to the good doctor - guys with poor diet and poor exercise habits may have a higher rate of Ed than those that have good diet and good exercise habits does not mean that if you have
    good diet and good exercise habits you will not have ED problems as you get older.

I do have good diet and good exercise habits (I'm very fit, low BP, etc.) but as I get toward my late 60's I find the boost I get from "V" helpful from the point of view of firmness, time to get firm and time to before I'm ready for the next round.

I find this just as natural as the fact that I can no longer run 20 minute 5K's even though I keep up with my exercise, same good diet, etc. The body just isn't what it used to be what it was 40 years ago.
    backseat and WizardOfAhhs like this.
  20. Casual Rex

Casual Rex

Yeah, I have heard this. Watched a lecture from a doctor once and he basically said ED isn't natural. If you have a good diet and exercise, you won't have an issue!