North Jersey

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by CoyoteGirlJosi, Feb 9, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Thanks Babe, yes age is a number, Ive seen Men from very young to very old and yes it definitely is just that, its the person that counts.......Keep it Hot for as long as you can.......Coyote
  2. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Re: Breakdown

You go girl! Age is a number....and it can be manipulated, added, subtracted, divided and multiplied....speaking of multiplying...:D
  3. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Breakdown

Well I aint ready to Breakdown yet Baby, Im in my prime and luvin it, body and mind connecting well for a fantastic fuckandsuck fest...age is a number.....Rolling Stones rock and I hope they keep rockin as I will as long as I can, I hope to die while Im having a fucking wild orgasm...............keep it Hot Baby....as long as you can........Coyote
  4. kenney

kenney

burn baby burn

just like an old car about to breakdown, riding it fast and loose until it does.
  5. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

New website

Hi Babe, well believe me I wanted to be in Edison yesterday the 17th but couldnt even get out of my driveway, cant even make my visit to Langhorne, PA tomorrow and that sucks.....Missed a lot of fun, had big days lined up:))) but I have moved the Edison visit to next Monday the 24th, so let me know Babe, Im rarin and ready...:)))...Coyote
  6. sisco

sisco

Josi

I love your new site! (although I am not sure how new it is) :)
    Too bad you are not in edison today!
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Re: Count

I was gonna say that.:D
  8. Casper

Casper

Re: Count

Good for nothing.
  9. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Count

He can count, what else you good at Babe............
  10. Casper

Casper

Oddly enough they are both at about 33 posts each ..... hmmmmmmmmm
  11. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Promises Promises

Promises Promises sure Baby, cant wait...I want hold my breath......The more I get the more I want and not many Men, I mean not any, well maybe one or two, can outlast the Coyotegirl Dear but keep your hopes up.........keep it up....Coyote
  12. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

DAMN!!!!!

I need to read the NJ board more often. Some good masturbation material up in here.
  13. Quick Popper

Quick Popper

hot flashes

Next time you get a hot flash just let me know....i'll be more than happy to give youuuuu a good suck and a hard fuck......in fact i'll fuck you so hard it may take a day to recover after dumping a huge load of cum into you....
  14. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Episode

Well I had a episode like this awhile back....I mean like you keep going back for more even though its making you sick...cause damn he went back to those pics after breakfast, then lunch, then dinner.....just couldnt keep away.....he should have been yankin that nice hard one, instead of yankin his tongue, my what a mistake....anyway back to my similar incident, I was in the spa relaxing reading a magazine when I came across this pic of this guy and it really turned me on to the point of bringing another Hot Flash on....Hot flashes arent to much fun and they cum on in an instance...anyway when they happen you want to just shred your clothes off and well literally get attacked but that wasnt going to happen there so I try to calm myself down by closing the magazine and thinking of ice cubes or cold showers anything to cool down my body, actually a good suck and hard fuck would have solved the problem, anyway what Im trying to say is I couldnt refrain from keep going back to the magazine to look at that hot hard bod again......so there I was hot flash after hot flash and that was my episode.....something like his where he knew he would loose his lunch and dinner but he kept lookin........oh well lifes a bitch........one hot horny hot flash chick.....CGJ
  15. Casper

Casper

CGJ way to go girl ... lol
  16. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Bucket

I hoped you used a bucket Baby.....CGJ
  17. kenney

kenney

after reading this thread and checking the source, i lost my lunch, breakfast and last nights dinner....nothing wrong with an older service provider, but for gods sake post photos with your clothes on.
  18. CoyoteGirlJosi

CoyoteGirlJosi

Coyote

My Pics are me....my hobbies are taking my pics, collecting sexy lingerie, slutty heels and boots, luv looking hot....yes I am older, but very much in my sexual prime heat and luvin it....Mature Women that keep themselves in shape are some of the sexiest hottest Women around.....its to bad so many Women give up after 40 like its all over, when its only the beginning..most Women's sexual prime is in there 40s, 50s and even 60s.......I work at it....luv to dance, workout, keep hot and fit....makes everything better...
    I wont say every guy is as good as the rest, but I do give my all with each and every date.....and I luv enjoying a good hot sexual encounter, you know those head spinner orgasms.....:))) I enjoy making Men happy, that turns me on......so whatever, Im having fun and will keep going as long as I can....not ready to retire yet.....Coyote hot and ready...
  19. Thorn

Thorn

P.S.

Not a knock on CGJ. Frankly, if your pictures are accurate I wish I looked half as good as you do for our age.

I think the market has plenty of room for providers who take care of themselves, are our age, and have the know how that comes with it.

I'm just a very pragmatic soul, is all. :)
  20. Thorn

Thorn

HEY, the birth of a new acronym.

OBF. Old Bald Fatty.

Can you dig it.