Norwalk, CT: Tranquility & Liberty Busted

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by JackCT, Apr 8, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. stranger

stranger

Thanks for the correction, Jack. I thought I remembered Lee's Spa being busted, but not Nirvana. I'm also pretty sure 77 was busted, as was King's Spa.

My hobbying becomes less and less frequent as time goes by. I've more or less given up trying to find the next great girl, and have resigned myself to the prevailing mediocrity. Reading through the current posts on the board, I don't know what everybody is kvetching about. There are still plenty of good looking girls out there: far more, in my opinion, than there were a decade ago. It's the service that's gone to hell in a handbasket.
  2. Onehornyguy

Onehornyguy

Executive-is that the place on rte 1 in the back of the house next to Chiropractor? I assumed that place closed years ago-they must be discreet.

I had a nice Brazillian in there and a colllege girl from the city -must be 6 years ago now-and then it went downhill quick in terms of quality.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2006
  3. JackCT

JackCT

Nirvana, Liberty

Nirvana was busted in the summer of 2004, late June, early July. It closed for about a week as I remember. A search on here would probably give the details (I am too lazy at the moment.)

I don't recall Liberty going down since it was Liberty. Certainly not in the Coco & Yoyo regime. Maybe when it was 77, not sure. I know the owner of Liberty, and she has been battling the Big C, so I don't know if she will reopen. We'll see.

The rest have been busted, but this is the first I remember since last year with Tranquility.

Good to have you back in the fold. You hadn't posted in a while.

Jack
  4. stranger

stranger

Ever notice that Tranquility, which is the closest place to Nirvana, has been rousted on a pretty steady basis ever since it opened shop?

I can't remember Nirvana ever being busted. Have they been?

Every other Norwalk place has been raided at least once in recent years, including the relatively discreet Executive.

If my memory is correct, I might try to make something out of this.
  5. JackCT

JackCT

Stamford Advocate reports this morning that both Tranquility Spa and Liberty Spa were hit by LE on Thursday evening within a couple of hours of each other.
    No customers appeared to be arrested or detained, but immigration officials were there to check on the women's status.

This is a regular yearly occurrence for Tranquility as they were hit a year ago February, and have been busted previously. But Liberty has been operatiing unabated for several years.

Names and ages of the women were not given, although residencies of the women were listed as NY, Texas and San Francisco.

Be safe

Jack