Nothin like UG

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by gyasobai, Apr 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. gyasobai

gyasobai

You welcome slinky,your witty replies always make me smile,hope to move back to NY someday.April,that would be cool,would be nice to see them posting again.
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Thank you for the kind words.
  3. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

I have a feeling they might be lurking here and there.

It would be nice to hear from some of the OLD timers, rarely do I see many dates before my reg. date posting.

Maybe they will come back and play when they see how we're havng a love fest now.
  4. gyasobai

gyasobai

April,I remember some of them ;),miss some of the old posters though.
  5. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

We can be entertaining at times! I feel the same as you, sometimes I might be caught up in the soap opera as well, it's much more fun from the sidelines!

I do like a good cat fight every now and then grrrrrrrrrrrrr
  6. gyasobai

gyasobai

Whats with this forum,I joined it in 2002,never contributed anything because of my finanacial condition which was the result of some health problems,moved out of ny in 2002,still keep on coming back to this board,no other message board, book or movie has fascinated me so much,no matter how busy I am,I keep on checkin this forum and most of the times I end up laughing or get caught up between war of words between memebers and wait for the next reply like a soap opera,keep it up buddies,nothing like UG
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2006