Now I am a college girl?

Discussion in 'New York' started by candie, Jun 30, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. candie

candie

mercy,

you mean harmony was an incall type of place that recorded you??? WOW! That is certainly shocking! How did they get away with that? No wait! dont answer that!!! I hate when reading a thread the conversation topic changes to something else lol. No seriously, they dont have a picture of me as the webmaster did whatever it is webmasters do!

Enjoy Our holiday mercy!!! We are Independents on independence Day :) So toast to all of us!
  2. mercydancer

mercydancer

OMG!!!Candie, does this mean that now you're a STAR??? And just how is this stardom going to affect our soon to be wedding??
  3. candie

candie

the worst part is i am right next to Rachel. They have my phone number next to my "soon to be" picture.

He writes me asking me to sign my picture and send it to him cause i am so wonderful blah blah. What a nut! Since when did providers sign pictures roflmao.
  4. cablesurfer

cablesurfer Guest

Pictures

I was a webmaster for a major corporation that dealt with a lot of copyrighted material. If your pictures have a copyright burned into the picture, then they have to remove it from their web site or face legal action. Most webmasters will remove the material if you just make a request to webmaster@ .... There are additional things that can be done. Go to http://www.opensrs.net where you can find out who the administrative contact is.

Hope that helps.

[Edited by cablesurfer on 07-01-2001 at 08:20 PM]
  5. mercydancer

mercydancer

I know how frustrating it is to find out that your pictures, videos or whatevers are being used somewhere without you knowing about it. Those of us that worked at the Harmony have videos and pictures all over the world and we never even were told about it.
    First you feel anger then you feel frustration and then you feel a whole lot of more anger.

Hopefully you can do something about it. Believe me for those of us that can't it's like finally seeing one of us win the battle.

Have a safe holiday.
  6. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

candie,

shoot me an email if you wish, I'll tell you how we deal with that.

Allen
    webmaster@utopiaguide.com
  7. candie

candie

Really pisses me off when someone puts me on a site that I never gave permission to. Anything I can do about that?

I am currently doing a site just for quality new jersey girls as well. This site is so lousey but I am not in college to begin with, <says college girls> What can I do about it anyone with any legal knowledge know or is this nothing knew?