Nu Look......Favorite Women to See

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by stockmax, Feb 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MJC185

MJC185

Sue...

The problem with these places and NAMEs is that because they don't use their birth names, you tend to get different women with the same name. I recal a JoJo from way back who would give BBBJ. I seriously doubt it's the same JoJo....they just don't get all that creative with the names they give these girls. The JoJo I post baout today may not be the same one you see tomorrow.

I personally have not been to NuLook in about 2 years. Out of the 15 or so times I was there, I'd say 14 of them were with a wonderful woman named Sue.

Sue was about 30. She had a pretty face and a great body with decent B titties. She was by no means hot, but she was really pleasant and attractive. She also provided really great service and spoke above average English for a Korean. What I liked about Sue was that she would allow roaming and seemed to enjoy it. And she always gave me the option for '2', which meant a happty beginning and ending. I loved that. I stopped going when they began gaving me the "sue on vacation, but you come and see someone else" schtick.

I too am interested in a current line up of better girls at NuLook. I always liked the place and would go back.

I'm not sure how it is now StockMax, but when I was going there there were 1 or 2 hispanic masseuses max at any given time....one of them was a cute short little thing. Never tried either though.

MJC
  2. stockmax

stockmax

Nu Look......Favorite MP's To See

I used to frequent Nu Look years ago, and just moved back to NYC. I am interested in people's favorites at Nu Look. I've done a search here and read some about Suzi and JoJo, not much about others.

Who else have you guys seen there? Are they all Asian?? I used to see a Hispanic there but do not remember her name. Anyone there have interesting massage techniques? Let's hear some favorites....if you've seen someone there, please post a short description of your session. Thanks.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2003