nu look

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by mellowyellow008, Jan 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. oilman

oilman

thanks...just curious though if the massage through the sheet is standard at nu look ? or do they do a more traditional swedish/oil massage as well ?
  2. Fit Bastard

Fit Bastard

oilman: I wrote a review on Jessica at Nu-Look recently. She's very young, pretty and provides good service.
  3. oilman

oilman

nu look ?

went there based on some nice reviews and requested JOJO......no the best looking gal in the world.......was whisked to a brightly lit closet type room with a curtain for seperation.......was massaged while covered in a sheet....it was a good hard massage but not very sensual...she walked on my back and squeezed the air out of me.......when this was finished, she reached under me, grabbed my guy and pulled on him a bit then proceeded with some unexpected asian, then some decent bbbj......then it was over and I was 120 more poor.......decent but miss the nice, oil massage buildup as at wgs.....Lily there provides that nicely and usually two cups which are nicely integrated into the whole experience not just stuck onto the end.......my question is, I've read nice things about Suzie @ Nu look and wonder if she gives a nice oil massage prior to dropping clothes and finishing or am I meant to wait through the covered sheet massage for 10-15 minutes of fun ? Also who do folks still like a wgs (I think a still decent place if you go on off hours 10 am -1pm and get a downstairs room)......I've tried many there but never found a great combo of young, good looking, two cups offered and roaming down below.......in fact I've never achieved roaming down below except over the white jean barrier.......has anyone truly accomplished this ? the jeans are too tight to just slide the hand down and they always seem to get apprehensive when I reach to unzip.........thanks
  4. CGB

CGB

WHAT EVER......
  5. Jarhead

Jarhead

Don't bank on it.

I usually drop her off in the morning.

Jarhead
  6. CGB

CGB

JARHEAD

SEE YOU THERE!!
  7. Jarhead

Jarhead

She looks Asian

CGB:

Looks does't help me much. My friend is "half/half". I presume this is a Korean shop though. I 'll find out the hard way.

Thanks anyway CGB.

Jarhead
  8. CGB

CGB

HELEN

SHE LOOKS KOREAN. wHATS YOUR FAV GOING THERE??
  9. Jarhead

Jarhead

CGB

Brief Question. Never had a need to go there but one of my favorites started work there this week on a one day per week schedule. Is Helen Korean or Chinese? They don't usually mix to well but for some reason I always assumed this place was Korean. If you're not sure, kindly tell me that too.

Thanks,

Jarhead
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2003
  10. robnotbob

robnotbob

Slinky is Yogi?
  11. CGB

CGB

Whats all the problems??

I am a regular at nulook as well and compaired to the majority of the other amps its the best.
    I go during the day and its not really busy.You have to know who to ask for or you get a rookie.
    I assume the new price is to pay for the nice upgrade to the facility , but at least its a really nice steam & sauna you can hang out in and not be shown the door after your hour is up.Helen at the door seems cold but if your nice to her she opens up.

anymore info requested let me know....
  12. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

Yes 212-447-6666

Enjoy and report back.
  13. Milky

Milky

I searched for nu-look on google and found Nu-Look Japanese Spa on E. 36st. Is this the same one being discussed?
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

No one goes to Nu Look anymore.... it's too crowded.
  15. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

chaucer26

You should complain to mamasan. If you still got lousy treatment, I'd like to know. Maybe Sara as running late and you should have been given the option of waiting.

I'm also willing to accept that I'm biased since I'm a frequent customer and get good treatment. Needless to say, we've all been newcomers at various AMPs, my first visits weren't so special, either.
  16. Eugene

Eugene

chaucer26

Sorry about your experince. Reminded me about one of the episodes of Seinfield, where he said: " You know how to take a reservation. You just don't know how to keep it."
  17. chaucer26

chaucer26

Disappointing trip to Nu Look

I recently went to Nu Look for the first time. The price (there's been some confusion) is currently $90/hour (if you pay credit) or $80/hour cash. The facilities are indeed new and nice, except for the lack of liquid soap in the bathroom (the bars kinda creep me out) and the not-very-hot steam room. I went around 3 in the afternoon, thinking that there wouldn't be such a crowd at that time of day---unfortunately it was quite busy. After reading good reviews, I made an appointment with Sara---making it very clear that it was Sara I wanted to see. I arrived early and used the facilities for a while and when the time of my appointment rolled around I poked my head out and was ushered into the waiting room (with nice leather furniture and t.v.---nevertheless, I would really rather keep enjoying the sauna, etc. if I have to wait). I waited with several other men for about 15 minutes and then someone came for me (by the way, the mamasan/administrative staff there didn't seem very friendly to me). She ushered me into a room and I assumed she was just the guide (since she was definitely older and less attractive than the descriptions I'd read of Sara). After realizing that she was my masseuse I looked up dismayed and said "I made an appointment with Sara." She said hurriedly "Oh Sara --indistinguishable-word--right now." I was frustrated and should have made more of a stink about it but I lay back down and let Cindy (?) go on with the massage. The massage itself was mediocre and hard to enjoy because i was pissed about getting assigned someone else after i had so clearly articulated that I wanted Sara. After some bried, light teasing, I was asked to flip and she put my hand on her thigh and proceeded with the release. When I reached up the shirt she obliged by lifting her shirt up over her bare tits and letting me fondle---which was nice, but would have been much nicer with someone more attractive.
    One thing that's nice about Nu Look is that the curtains really cover the door fully.
    I was still annoyed when I left and left just a $10 tip (I was only asked to pay on the way out).
    After leaving, I also realized that my massage had only been closer to 45 minutes, not an hour. All in all, it was too much money for a weak experience.
  18. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

When I first went there about 6 yrs. ago, the only item was R&T. For that reason, and since I was away from NYC more often, I started going to other places. I returned to NuLook about two years ago. Mamasan (who, as I recall, gave me my first bj there) remembered me and assigned me to Jojo who gave a great rim job and fine head (not to completion.) I wanted a younger woman and started seeing Suzi. The bjs started after a couple of sessions, so I guess ymmv. Anyway, after reading a post about Sara, I asked for her when Suzi was booked and she also gave a nice, if brief, bj.
  19. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Mr_namrepus,

Is this new where you can get a BJ?? Years ago you only got a RT
  20. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

suzi is taller, larger boobs; both are attractive. difficult to compare releases (both were great) since I've been with suzi many times while this was my first with sara. I don't remember whether suzi sucked my cock the first time but now it is a regualr part of the appointment. you can't go wrong with either but remember that quality of service increases with the number of visits.

The facilities are very nice. Clean, well furnished locker room, communal shower room, and steam and sauna rooms. The massage rooms are also clean.

Have a good time.