Nu Look

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by skyhawks317, Nov 20, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

What do bornze, silver, etc. represent?
  2. mr_namrepus

mr_namrepus

My favorite NYC place. True, it takes a few visits to get extras, but it is still worth the money Costs $75 to enter, tip around $40. Shower, sauna and steam are great. Massage is also really good. HJ is rather ordinary and is followed by more massage. I'm a regular so mamasan makes sure I get taken care of. The bbbj (not to completion) is great - masseuse licks me all over working on to Mr. Johnson. They're not topless but you are free to roam. Why spend $150-$200 elsewhere Unless you require FS?
  3. mickey

mickey

I've been visiting Nu Look for several years, mostly Korean women very good massage with HR and somtimes BBBJ.

Like many places you must be a regular before they let you indulge in extras...

If WSG is a btwn an 8 & 9, then Nu Look is btwn an 7 & 8.
    I frequent both places.
  4. skyhawks317

skyhawks317

yea, thats what I am afraid of, too robotic. i still have to say, i like Murray Hill alot. I still remember the first time i was there (4 yrs ago). this asian lady (i think her name was Lisa) just surprised me with a HR. It was nice....

thanks for the info.
  5. demon69

demon69

was there about 2 weeks ago, would suggest that you stay away, typical amp but much older women, not much above 3, did not inquiry if any extras where available, very robotic.
  6. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

On the TBD their was some reviews about one of the provider
  7. skyhawks317

skyhawks317

has anyone ever try this place before?? just wondering if its worth checking it out.

sky