Nude Beaches

Discussion in 'New York' started by Carl M, Jul 14, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Here are a few more!

Cherry Grove, located on Fire Island- take Ferry from Sayville, NY -primarily gay and lesbian, clothing-optional beach

Point au Roche- upstate, NY-north from Plattsburg about 10 miles and follow the signs for either Point au Roche State Park or Mooney Bay Marina. Enter the park at the second entrance and park at the free parking at the Nature Interpretation Center. Walk along the continuing road todeep bay, and hang a left onto the old road. Go straight about a half mile until the road makes a sharp left turn. At this bend take the trail, which goes about 150 yards to a secluded bay/beach.

Gunnison Beach in Sandy Hook National Park, New Jersey. Gunnison Beach is the biggest nude beach in the entire Northeast.
  2. Carl M

Field 5 has always been the spot!

This has been a given at Robert Moses since I have gone there in 1977.
  3. Phantom

Phantom

Never thought I'd see the day when not ever being a client of Julies would be considered an advantage. :D
  4. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Robert Moses Field 5 Hmmmmmm...

Yes I do believe it will become very crowded....

But don't you think that last people these gals taking a break from the daily grind (no punn intended...okay maybe some) would want to see our us...????

John J
  5. Phantom

Phantom

Re: Nude beach ,we love

Gee, I wonder which beach is suddenly going to become VERY crowded this weekend and the remaining weekends of this summer?

Would this classify as another UG get together?

[Edited by Phantom on 07-21-2001 at 07:12 AM]
  6. Julienyc

Julienyc

Nude beach ,we love

Robert Moses field 5, we always go there and it is really fun. It is by the light house ,I am there every summer on weekends and so are many providers. It is a fun place to go and fun lots of fun.
  7. thelastone

thelastone

hit or miss??

could you guys either email the meaning of this term in respect to nude beaches, or if itsn't all that bad, post it here?

what are you guys doing? walking around the beach nude shouting "got nuts here!" and hope some fine thing offers to rub them for a couple bills????

i'm totally lost....which is not unusual, but figured i'd ask for directions this time.

last
  8. Monk

Monk

Yes, near the lighthouse. (I got lost amongst the "fishing permits" at the top of your post.) They don't take kindly to voyeurs, so you have to be "respectful". :)
  9. Carl M

Correct Monk!

This is what I originally stated- this is near the lighthouse!
  10. Monk

Monk

On Fire Island, between Robert Moses and Kismet, there is a straight, nude beach. It's hit or miss.

I was sunbathing late one afternoon on the Kismet beach. The sun had moved to the West, so everyone who was left on the beach had moved their beach chairs to face the sun, and thus, the Western expanse of the beach (as opposed to the ocean). Walking back from the nude beach was this really hot, early 20-something babe (unfortunately, with her muscle-bound boyfriend). She was topless. I don't think they realized that she was giving everyone a show until they were about 10 feet from us.

(Sure beats beach volleyball!)

Sigh...
  11. Carl M

Yes GF2B

I have heard rumors about Southampton- I wonder if there are other low key area around the tristate region!

[Edited by Carl M on 07-16-2001 at 10:06 AM]
  12. godfather2b

godfather2b

Carl, good job on the beach list. There are a few in Southampton also that
    are worth looking into, again it's hit or miss there too.
  13. sharked

sharked

I know that there is a nude beach down in Sandy Hook of NJ.
    Just not a fan of old people naked.
  14. Phantom

Phantom

Any of you ladies who care to work on your tans au natural are very welcome to use the backyard of my house at the NJ shore. ;)
  15. Carl M

Thanks Candi!

Come on do not hold out on us do you know any spots along the Jersey Shore!

[Edited by Carl M on 07-14-2001 at 06:58 PM]
  16. candie

candie

Carl can come over anytime ew he wants, you just like to be contraversial. ok so I can't spell it but my nails are wet. With someone who likes to be so contraversial ,, its been my experience that they are usually good in bed:p~
  17. Carl M

Very Funny!

I did say I want to see other info from outta state also.
  18. ew

ew Silver

Shouldn't this be on the LI board?
  19. Carl M

What the hell, figured I would start a new thread.
    Three beaches I know in LI are the following: Over at Sunken Meadow- you must have a Fishing Permit to stay very late at the beach or go after 6PM on a week day only(Open until dusk). Park your car in a West Parking Field, walk out to the beach and head West of Sunken Meadow going toward Callihans Beach- there is an area known to the locals called CSG(Cocksuckers Gulch). Too be frank its hit and miss and it more of a voyeurs paradise than a nude beach. Next at Robert Moses- choose the most Eastern parking Field- walk out to the beach and head east toward the lighthouse- start looking for naked people and make sure you take all your clothes off- the locals get pissed if you do not. Last one I know is near Hot Dog Beach in Westhampton- now this one is hit or miss, because you can get nude sunbathers to the east or west of the beach and you have to walk over 1000 feet. Remember do not expect to score at these beaches and expect about only 20% of the chicks to be lookers!

If anyone else knows other locations in LI, NJ or CT I'd like to see them!